I really enjoy reading other bloggers monthly goals posts, and feel like making some for myself helps hold me more accountable, so here we are with some goals I want to accomplish in August! I know August is going to be a ridiculously busy month for me, so I’m making sure my goals are manageable for me.
- Buy coffee only once a week. It’s so easy for me to get busy and tell myself I don’t have time to make coffee and instead buy one on my way to wherever I’m going. I want to make sure that now that I’m going to be busy again, to make time to make my own coffee instead of buying one all the time.
- Blog at least twice a week. I think this will be manageable for me this month since I have so many posts I’m behind on, I can write them early/when I have more time and have them ready to go instead of feeling overwhelmed when I haven’t posted anything in a while and have a list of posts I want to write.
- Post a weekly wrap up. These last few months I’ve been reading so many books, that the thought of doing a monthly wrap up seems pretty daunting. I think if I do a weekly wrap up it’ll be less stress for me.
- Get back into working out regularly. Since quarantine started and gyms closed, I have not been working out like I was before. I’m feeling okay and not beating myself up about it, but I like having a routine, and working out is a great stress reliever for me.
- Blog ahead of time. This kind of goes hand in hand with my second goal. I want to blog more consistently, and that means having things done ahead of time.