Gen: I haven’t participated in this readathon before but I have participated in the Love for Books Readathon, hosted by Novel Heartbeat and I adored it and succeeded! So I decided that I will join this year in the Beat the Heat Readathon! Gaby and I will be doing another post closer to the date so we can update our progress along the way.
Gaby: This is the third readathon I participate in and so far, I’ve had a really good experience with these so I’ll be participating in this one because my lovely co-blogger told me about it and it sounds amazing!
- The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from August 24th at 12:00 AM to September 6th at 11:59 PM. What does this readathon entail, you ask? Well, read as much or as little as you want – the main point is to READ! You set your own goal, and for three weeks you read as many books as you can/want to reach your goal!
- There will be mini-challenges throughout the Readathon for participants, along with a grand prize giveaway at the end!
- Sign up here at Novel Heartbeat or over at Phantasmic Reads. You may join whenever you like, but to be eligible for our grand prize giveaway, you must sign up by August 28th.
- To join, all you have to do is make a sign-up post – even if it’s just a “Let’s do this!” thing – and add your post URL to the linky below! You can put your goals and progress (will be required for the final giveaway) in your sign-up post, or you can make it separate. Totally up to you! (You are welcome to use the template we provide in the kick-off post as well.)
- In order to enter for the grand prize, you must have a post to keep track of your progress so we can see that you participated.
- Follow along on Twitter and share your progress with the hashtag #BtHReadathon!
We cannot wait to participate in this. We are so excited for it! I hope you guys can follow us through this journey 😀 If you are participating, feel free to comment down below to let us know. We will be checking the participating blogs so we can interact and meet new people!
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 4.22.17 | Adventurous Week - April 22, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 4.15.17 | Camp + Gym time! - April 15, 2017
- Where Good Girls Go to Die by Holly Renee | Angst has never felt so good! - April 13, 2017