The Beat the Heat Readathon runs from Monday, August 24th at 12:00 AM to September 6th at 11:59 PM.
Welcome, everyone! Today’s challenge is GUESS THE TITLE!
Consider this to be something like Hang-Man only this time, I will write one to three letters (depending on the difficulty). But don’t worry! You will have a mild description on the book cover to help you 🙂 Another tip: These books have been featured on my Instagram.
If you find it difficult it’s because I did one of these during Spring and people did it super quickly so I decided to add less words but hey, I’m still giving you hints 😉 (Apparently, they were too difficult so I had to add a few more letters.)
- _ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ View Spoiler »Sword. « Hide Spoiler
- _ H _ _ _ A _ _ _ _ _ E _ N _ _ _ _ View Spoiler »A couple and sun. « Hide Spoiler
- _’_ _ _ _ E _ _ _ _ _ H _ _ _ View Spoiler »An arrow. « Hide Spoiler
- _ N _ _ _ _ _ I _ _ _ _ _ _ H _ View Spoiler »A field. « Hide Spoiler
- _ _ _ L _ _ _ T _ _ _ A _ _ View Spoiler »A heart and map. « Hide Spoiler
- _ H _ _ _ _ T _ _ _ E _ _ _ W _ _ _ U _ View Spoiler »A car and a sun. « Hide Spoiler
- _ _ Y _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ View Spoiler »A guitar. « Hide Spoiler
- _ _ _ U _ I _ U _ _ A _ _ _ R _ View Spoiler »A man in a suit. « Hide Spoiler
- _ _ F _ _ _ _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ A _ _ _ R _ View Spoiler »A city and silhouettes. « Hide Spoiler
- _ _ _ _ _ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ H _ _ View Spoiler »It has gold on the cover and a desert. « Hide Spoiler
- You have to be part of the Beat The Heat Readathon
- If you do not reply within 48 hours with the information I need I will pick another winner
- The Giveaway starts at MIDNIGHT EST and will end at 11:59 PM on the 31st of August
Remember to add your entries in the Rafflecopter form to win a $4.99 or less Kindle book.
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019