Taking a look back at what happened in the month of December.
Victoria’s Life Happenings
In December I tried participating in Blogmas, and only got part-way through before I stopped. I’ll have a life update post soon that goes more in depth about why I stopped halfway through, as well as other life updates (duh lol). Right before Christmas I was able to go home and spend the holiday with my family and it was so great. It was so much fun spending time with my family, especially my sisters. I also had a great month because I was able to spend New Years weekend with my boyfriend and his family. They had a huge party for his dad’s 50th the day before New Years Eve, and it was v fun. Not only was I able to spend New Years with my favorite person, we were also able to see some of my best friends after midnight. I haven’t seen my friends in so long since we’re all over the place now, and it was so good to catch up with them.
Books Victoria Read
Since I read so many books in December, I can’t talk about each and every one like I have in previous wrap up posts, instead I’ll just categorize them my star rating.
- [4 Dec] MY FAVORITE HALF NIGHT STAND REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE ★★★½
- [6 Dec] JOCK RULE REVIEW| SPORTS ROMANCE ★★★
- [6 Dec] HOTSHOT DOC REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE ★★★★
- [8 Dec] MERRILY EVER AFTER REVIEW | A BRIDESMAIDS BEHAVING BADLY NOVELLA ★★★★
Victoria’s Fave Book
It was so hard to choose my favorite book of December because I read SO MANY good books! I’ll definitely have to go with Just Mercy though. It was such a hard book to read, and I could only read a few chapters at a time, but it was so worth it.
Victoria’s Fave Bookstagram Picture
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- [3 Dec] CHEESY CHRISTMAS MOVIES I LOVE | BLOGMAS 2018
- [5 Dec] READ FIVE BUY ONE | UPDATE 2
- [7 Dec] CHRISTMAS/WINTER THEMED BOOKS | BLOGMAS
- [11 Dec] FIVE STAR PREDICTIONS | BLOGMAS 2018
- [12 Dec] BOOKS I NEED TO READ IN 2019
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- Wild at Heart Review | Contemporary Romance - February 19, 2020
- My Favorite Books of the Year | 2019 - February 18, 2020
- Weekly Latte Rewind 2.16 | Crazy Busy Couple of Weeks - February 16, 2020