WHAT’S IN A.J. PINE’S POOL BAG?
I love heading to the pool with my kids, especially now that they are older and independent swimmers. It means I get a little bit of me time when they’re busy on the diving board and slides. But because we always travel as three, it means packing up for three as well. Here are the essentials:
- Vera Bradley Cheery Blossom Tote: It’s a retired pattern, but it has flowers and bright colors and just feels like summer to me…even though I think it was a winter pattern. LOL. This is my go-to pool bag over the summer. Also it’s so pretty, and I just love carrying it around.
- SPF 50 (or more): I’m fair-skinned and burn easily. Plus I like to maintain as much of a youthful glow as someone who’s been 29 for fifteen years can, which means if I can’t find a chair in the shade, I have to create my own.
- Beach Towels: I know this goes without saying, but I love that our beach towels are very much tailored to our personalities. My son’s is Darth Vader. My daughter’s looks like a big slice of watermelon. And mine is an RWA towel!
- Snacks: Trader Joe’s Freeze Dried Bananas (one of my kids’ favorites, and they don’t melt in heat), and for me…a peanut butter chocolate chip Lara Bar (totally melts in the heat).
- FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment with SPF 15: Need to protect my lips just as much as my skin. Also, I cannot go into Sephora without buying a new color. I love this stuff! My current color is Poppy.
- Pool Book Pick: This summer my daughter is reading Jenny Han’s To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, which is one of my absolute favs. I need her to finish it before the movie hits Netflix in August, so I make her take it everywhere with her, which means that I’ve maybe been sneaking in a bit of rereading at the pool. Such a perfect summertime read and such a sweet romance. Gah! I can’t wait for the movie!
Genres: Adult, Romance
Publication Date: August 28, 2018 by Forever
Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Source: Publicist via Mail
The only girl he ever wanted was the one he could never have.
What's the saying, bad luck comes in threes? If so, Lily Green is due for something good. First, her divorce is finalized---on her birthday, no less. Then the first job she lands for her catering company turns out to be for her ex-husband's wedding. To top it off, she's stuck working the event with Luke Everett, the sexy-as-hell best man who's never been able to stand her. When can a girl catch a break?
For years, Luke has kept his feelings for Lily safely hidden. Hitting on his best friend's ex-wife would definitely break the cowboy code of honor. But ever since an injury sidelined his rodeo riding, the two of them keep getting thrown together. It's only a matter of time until his true feelings come to light. When that happens, it will either be the biggest mistake of his life, or a sign that his luck is about to change.
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- Get a Life Chloe Brown Review + Blitzed | Mini Reviews - January 21, 2020
- Weekly Latte Rewind 1.19 | Happy 2020 - January 19, 2020
- My Darling Duke + Rebel | Mini Reviews - January 10, 2020