Taking a look back at what happened in the month of February.
Gen’s Life Happenings
- SO MUCH HAPPENED!! As I mentioned on my weeklies, I had to make a decision that was difficult for me. I can’t share what it was, but know that I think I made the right decision. Problem is, the bad decision that I didn’t take is back and I just don’t know what to do anymore so please keep me in your prayers/thoughts!
- I’ve been going out ALL the time! Every day/night I’m going out. It’s why I’ve barely read. I prefer to go out with friends so reading takes the backseat. I’ve been going to the beach, movies, coffee shops, friend’s houses, town fair. Plus, it was Valentine’s Day and I had such a blast!
- I befriended an amazing group of ladies from Bookstagram and we talk non-stop! Seriously, it will be 4 AM and we will be chatting. I love these girls and I’m so happy to call them my friends!
- I HIT 20K ON INSTAGRAM! Last day of February and I woke up to 20K! I started this month with 19.3K so I set a goal for 19.7K, not thinking I would reach it, let alone surpass it.
Books Gen Read
I’ve been reading less and less D: I’ve been focusing on other things in my life so reading has taken a backseat. I hope for March I can read more books!
- Body of the Crime ★★★★
- Love Story ★★★
- By Your Side ★★★½
- I See You ★★★★
- Every Dark Corner ★★★★
- Never Let You Go ★★★★★
You can check my reading challenges updates here.
Gen’s Memorable Mention
This book blew me away with all the twists! I’m so beyond happy I read it because I ended February with a bang! Review to come closer to release date.
GEN’S CRUSH OF THE MONTH
Tensley for sure! This hot demon wins my heart all the time.
Gen’s TV Binge
Dance Moms: I binged seasons 3-5 and half of 6! So addicting!
Teen Mom 2: I played catch up with the newest season.
The Vampire Diaries: Can’t believe this is the end!!!! *SOBS*
The Bachelor: I’m surprised this show the ladies have been well-behaved. Not much drama except for Corinne *rolls eyes*
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- [13 Feb] Every Dark Corner by Karen Rose ★★★★
- [16 Feb] Love Story by Lauren Layne ★★★
- [19 Feb] He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker ★★★★★
- [21 Feb] I See You by Clare Mackintosh ★★★★
- [24 Feb] By Your Side by Kasie West ★★★½
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019