Taking a look back at what happened in the month of July.
Victoria’s Life Happenings
Last month I said I was looking forward to July because I would finally have a break from school and internship, and I’m so relieved to say that the break this month was just what I needed! I was able to relax, and wasn’t go, go, go all month long. Even though I was on break, I didn’t completely stop everything I was doing. I can’t do any individual counseling sessions since it’s summer break, but I was still able to lead my groups at the detention center. I didn’t know this before starting practicum a few months ago, but I really, really love working with this population. At the beginning of the month I also went on vacation with my best friends to LA! It was a short trip, but we crammed so much into the few days we were there and I had a really great time. While there I forced everyone to check out The Last Bookstore (which was kind of a letdown tbh) and The Ripped Bodice (which was definitely NOT a letdown).
Books Victoria Read
- [10 Jul] WAITING FOR TOM HANKS | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE ★★★★½
- [13 Jul] LOVE FROM A TO Z & DON’T DATE ROSA SANTOS | MINI REVIEWS ★★★★½
- [16 Jul] THE FRIEND ZONE REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE ★★★½
- [18 Jul] MAKING UP REVIEW + EXCERPT | BLOG TOUR ★★★½
- [22 Jul] THE WEDDING PARTY REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE ★★★★½
- [24 Jul] SHE’S A SPITFIRE REVIEW | ROMANTIC SUSPENSE ★★★
- [29 Jul] BRAZEN AND THE BEAST + THE WALLFLOWER WAGER | MINI REVIEWS ★★★★★
Victoria’s Fave Book
Ummmm, how have I not read Mariana Zapata until now?? Like seriously she is amazing and I can’t believe it took me so long to pick up a book. Kulti was the third MZ book I read this month, and FINISHED IT IN A DAY AND IT’S 500+ PAGES. MZ is definitely an autobuy author for me now, and I can’t wait to read the rest of her backlist!
Victoria’s Fave Bookstagram Picture
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT