Taking a look back at what happened in the month of June.
Victoria’s Life Happenings
Wow, June was a crazy busy month for me! I was in the middle of practicum, which took up a lot of time but was so rewarding. I learned so much, but man was it exhausting! I had two sites, a detention center, and a methadone clinic. Both were populations I didn’t know too much about, but I learned so much and definitely want to continue working with these populations. I planned so many blog posts this month, but by the time I got home at the end of the day all I wanted to do was sleep. Luckily, practicum ended at the end of this month, and I’ll have all of July and part of August to recharge and get posts written and scheduled. My birthday was also this month, and my boyfriend was able to come down for the weekend and celebrate with me and some friends!
Books Victoria Read
- [3 Jun] THE KEY TO HAPPILY EVER AFTER REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ★★★★
- [7 Jun] THE FLATSHARE + BRIDAL BOOT CAMP | MINI REVIEWS ★★
- [27 Jun] FIX HER UP REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE ★★★★½
Victoria’s Fave Book
I read a ton of great books recently, but wow Sarah Maclean’s new book in the Bareknuckle Bastards series was definitely my favorite of the month. I loved the first book in the series, and was so excited to get an early copy of this book because it follows Beast. Honestly I can’t say enough good things about this book! Definitely check it out when it comes out next month!
Victoria’s Fave Bookstagram Picture
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- READING RUSH TBR | 1 - July 17, 2019
- THE FRIEND ZONE REVIEW | CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE - July 16, 2019
- LOVE FROM A TO Z & DON’T DATE ROSA SANTOS | MINI REVIEWS - July 13, 2019