Latte Nights Obsessions is all about sharing your obsessions of the week, whether they are books, TV shows, movies, music, even candy or food and mugs and toys!
If you want to find out more about Latte Nights Obsessions please visit the official launch page!
Gen’s Latte Nights Obsessions
This was my finals week so I didn’t have much to obsess over.
- All Played Out: I got the eARC two months ago, if I’m not mistaken and I read it immediately! Then I got my ARC (perks of being a Carmcat :D) and I was waiting for my blog tour date to be close so that I could re-read it again so I started it this week and I love it even more than the first time!!!!
- For the Love of Ash: The author had asked me to review her book and I loved the description so why not? This book has around 457 pages and I read it in two days! I was so hooked, it’s not even funny. If I ever have a kid, I hope he turns out like Ash because this kid is amazing and cute and funny and adorable!!!!
- Losing It and Faking It: I am still without Wi-Fi… So, I decided to read two books in my TBR so I picked Losing It and Faking It and I read both in ONE day!! I loved Losing It a lot. I want a Garrick! He’s a sexy British guy, accent and all asdfghjkl
- Baymax and Mug: I am obsessed with my Baymax. A guy I have been talking to gifted me this gorgeous Baymax! I went crazy! Oh and last week, he also gave me the beautiful mug, which says “You are beautiful! Being beautiful means being yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others… You only need to accept yourself.” And at the bottom it has the bible verse of Songs of Solomon 1:15 “How beautiful you are, my darling! Oh, how beautiful! Your eyes are doves.” And inside the mug, it says “You are beautiful!”
Gaby’s Latte Nights Obsessions
Just to let you guys know this week was finals week and I didn’t read anything during that time. But yesterday I got mad, I hate going so much time without reading so I grabbed a couple of books and I decided I was gonna read, even if it’s the last thing I do.
- Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian– This book is the last book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I’m so excited that I finished this series, it was one of the goals I had set for 2015 and I did it! Yay for me! Anyway if theres one thing I have to say about this book is that it was a great conclusion to the series. I loved this book 5/5 stars. And I cant wait to read The Heroes of Olympus series.
- Ugly Love– I have only one word to describe this book: PERFECT. This book was amazing in my opinion. I read it in one sitting because in all honesty I couldn’t put it down. This book was a roller coaster of emotions and I’m so glad I got on it. I mean if anybody needs any proof that this book destroyed me, just ask Gen. I cried for more than 50 pages straight. I couldn’t help it, I started crying and the I couldn’t stop. This never happens to me. I mean I cry but never this much. Okay thats a lie this happened once and it was with my all-time favorite book, so this is a big deal. And the ending, holy mother of beans, IT WAS THE PERFECT ENDING. If theres anything im 100% sure about is that I give this 5/5 stars. One of my favorites so far.
- Silence- This is book 3 in the Hush Hush series by Becca Fitzgerald. I started reading this series about a year ago and I put it down cause I didn’t like the second book in this series. But if theres one thing I can never do is start a series and not finish it, I always finish them. So I started this book and I’m already at 100 pages and it’s not as bad as the second so thats a plus. I will tell you guys a little bit more on my thoughts when I finish this.
- The Reptile Room- This book I just started but I really like it. Its the second book in a series of unfortunate events and its just a fun and light read which I like. And I hope I keep enjoying it, lets see how this goes.
- Shadowhunter Tarot Cards– This week I got these tarot cards and they are just amazing. Each one has a drawing of one of the characters from the shadow hunter series. They are seriously a work of art, I love them so much. This week I had a little photoshoot with them and my Cassandra Clare books for my bookstagram account. (^ the pictures above are part of that photoshoot)
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019