Latte Nights Obsessions is all about sharing your obsessions of the week, whether they are books, TV shows, movies, music, even candy or food and mugs and toys!
If you want to find out more about Latte Nights Obsessions please visit the official launch page!
Gen’s Latte Nights Obsessions
- Captured by You: I read this 90k word book in 2 HOURS! It filled me with so many feels… Amber Hart is an another that always leaves me crying with her books. Before You was the first book I read by her that had me BAWLING! She is amazing and everyone needs to read her books. (Read my review)
- Game of Thrones: I watched season 2 completely from Wednesday, May 20 at 9:30pm to Thursday, May 21 at 4:47am…. I was glued to my laptop and didn’t want to stop watching. I woke up Thursday at 11am and I watched first episode of season 3… I am hooked on this show.
- Pitch Perfect 2: I saw Pitch Perfect 2 twice at the movie theater. I love it! I saw it the day it came out (Thursday, May 14 at 3:45pm) and saw it this week on Sunday, I believe. It has good comedy and the music could be better but those Europeans! Wow! I’ve had My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark/All I Do Is Win cover by DSM and Flashlight cover by Barden Bellas stuck in my head and it’s all I have been singing lately.
- Tiny Pretty Things: Wow wow wow! This story is so dark and twisted! The characters are so flawed and the writing of this story is just perfect. I really liked this story a lot! (Read my full review)
Gaby’s Latte Nights Obsessions
- Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick– I already talked about this book in our last Latte Nights Obsessions and my thoughts haven’t really change. Plus I still haven’t read much of it. But yeah still hoping I will like this
- Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin– I have decided to change the way I’m reading this book. I’m going to try and read it little by little. Probably a chapter or two every now and then. That way I don’t get overwhelmed with this book and I don’t fall behind on my reading and my goodreads challenge.
- Never Too Late by Micalea Smeltzer- I’m in the mood for a contemporary/new adult so I’m gonna be picking this book up this week. Guys, I’m so EXCITED! I loved the first book and I expect nothing but great things from this one.
- Pitch Perfect 2– I literally just got back from watching Pitch Perfect 2 and I liked it. The music was really good and I liked the story. The only problem I had with this movie was the racist comments/jokes. I get it, it’s comedy but they went a little overboard. Other than that it was good.
- Poltergeist- Guys if you don’t like horror movies, don’t watch this. I went to see this with my sister yesterday and it was good. I’m not one to watch scary movies on a regular basis but I can watch them on rare occasions. Yeah, I will be screaming, shaking and watching more than half the movie behind the protection of my hands or a pillow if i have one but I watch them… Anyway this was good I wouldn’t say I loved it but I also didn’t hate it, so yeah.
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019