Latte Nights Obsessions is all about sharing your obsessions of the week, whether they are books, TV shows, movies, music, even candy or food and mugs and toys!
If you want to find out more about Latte Nights Obsessions please visit the official launch page!
Gen’s Latte Nights Obsessions
- All the Bright Places: Jennifer Niven did a fantastic job with this book. I took my time reading it but this week I decided I had to finish it and wow… I cried my eyes out with the end. I didn’t cry when that specific moment happened. No. I cried when one of the characters describes what being suicidal is like and in my mind, I’m like, “That’s exactly how it is! Finally, someone writes the exact thoughts and feelings in a YA book.” I’m so glad I had Nutella with me because I needed my comfort candy with this book. I related to this book so much, which left me messed up in the end but I don’t regret reading it all. This book should be featured in every school. It is a must. Also, it should be a must with those mother-daughter book clubs because I believe it could help as well. (Review coming this week)
- Never Never part 2: I read this book last week but completely spaced out in adding it to my LNO. It is definitely much better than the first part, in my opinion. I didn’t like the first part at all, except for Silas. The story was super slow; the ending was so damn predictable. I just can’t understand why many loved it. But this second part is much better. I mean, it has lots of Silas’ POV and everything is more detailed and the ending did leave me hanging. I read it super fast and I cannot wait for part 3! (Read my review)
- Pillow: My mom got me this Eiffel Tower pillow and I love it! I’m obsessed with the Eiffel Tower. My bed sheets are Eiffel Tower theme!
- Eiffel Tower keychain: The guy I’ve been talking to also gifted me the lovely keychain 🙂
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019