Latte Nights Obsessions is all about sharing your obsessions of the week, whether they are books, TV shows, movies, music, even candy or food and mugs and toys!
If you want to find out more about Latte Nights Obsessions please visit the official launch page!
Gaby’s Latte Nights Obsessions
Hey guys. This week has not been a good reading week for me. I’ve been working in a summer camp for little kids and that takes up most of my day and after that I am just completely exhausted so I’ve barely been reading or watching TV or doing anything. This is why my list is so short. But on the bright side, camp is over and I’m leaving today to visit my family over at the United States.
- Vanishing Girls- I started Reading this right after I finished I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson and I’ve only read like 100 pages but so far so good. I really have big expectations for this book. It’s my first Lauren Oliver book and the story sounds really interesting so again, big expectations.
- After Hours- We got this book for review and I started it last night. Don’t want to say anything about this book just yet but look forward to our review of it this week.
- Disney Songs– My friends and I had a sleepover on Tuesday night and we played the Disney Challenge. For those of you who don’t know what the Disney Song Challenge is.. it’s a game where you have to guess the Disney Song base on the first few seconds of the song. It’s really fun and by the end of the game we were all just belting out Disney Songs.
- Check List- I know what you guys are thinking this is a weird thing to appear in one of these but I just seriously love doing lists. Don’t ask me why, I have no clue but I love doing To Do list , Check list or just lists in general. This week in particular check lists have been my life. Check list for camp activities, to keep track of my group, to remember all the things I had to bring, for important stuff and now a Check list to remember all the things I have to bring on my suitcase for my trip.
Latest posts by Gaby (see all)
- Goodbye… - November 6, 2016
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - July 11, 2016
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins ||Sadly Unsatisfying - June 15, 2016