Hey Guys! So one Friday night on May it came to mind to do a feature or meme related to the title of my blog. Many of you have noticed that LATTE NIGHTS REVIEWS can also stand for Late Nights Reviews (if you remove a “t” from latte.)
Anywayyyyy, it came to my mind to do a post where we can talk about the stuff we have enjoyed/ discovered during the week.
Have you ever read a book, watched a movie or listened to a song or an album and then you’re just dying to find someone to share your thoughts with but you don’t have anyone to talk to or you just want to find new people who share the same passion. Does this ever happen to you?
I know it happens to us, quite a lot, that’s why we think this meme is such a good idea because we get to share with each other, some of the things we love or just discovered. We want to keep this simple so don’t worry its nothing elaborate it’s just a fun sharing little feature.
The rules are simple guys. We want you to share what you have been up to this week. The things you have read, watched or listened to during that time.
Here is an example of what we want to create. Remember, if this gets positive feedback and you guys like the idea and would like to join, we will do an official post with official rules and have a link up so you can link your posts 🙂
Gen’s Latte Nights Books
- Black Iris: Man, this book… I finished last Sunday and I still remember every aspect, every detail of the story. It is on my Favorite 2015 shelf on Goodreads because gahhh! It is PHENOMENAL!! It deals with mental disorders, drugs, lesbianism, bisexuality (it’s a New Adult Contemporary Romance). If you love dark, twisted and mind-blowing stories, then this one is for you! (My review)
- All the Bright Places: Ever since I read the FIRST PAGE, I knew I was in for an emotional roller coaster. I related to Finn in just the first page! I’m taking my time with this book because I don’t want to force myself to finish it. I really love Finn! He is so sarcastic. From what I have read so far, I recommend this book if you haven’t read.
- Flick: I won this book and I am so excited I did! I like it so far. Kind of slow but things just started getting good woo! And the author was so sweet in sending me a personalized card!
- Catching Cassidy: It wasn’t my cup of tea. I liked it but that’s about it. I gave it 3 stars. There’s not much to talk about without giving spoilers. (My short review)
Gaby’s Latte Nights Obsessions
- The Murder Complex- This book, guys, this book was just…. I don’t even have the words. I finished this at the beginning of this week and I really liked it. I mean to come up with a society where killing and gruesome murders happen as normal as breathing, is beyond me. But I can honestly say the author did a really good job. There’s a bit of insta-love in this book and I personally don’t like that but I was able to get over it because of everything that happens later on. (4.5 /5 stars) ( Goodreads Review )
- Last to Know- I picked this book up because the lovely Gen told me I had to read this book. And I’m so so glad she did. I liked this book a lot.. like A LOT. It has everything I wanted/ expected from it. There was this scene where I was beyond annoyed with the main character.. If you have read this you know what scene I am talking about. But I’m glad it didn’t affect my opinion of this book. I recommend this book to anyone that’s into coming of age/ young adult books. (4/ 5stars)
- Game of Thrones- I’ve been reading this book for quite some time now and I finally got to 100 pages. Wujuuu! This book is really dense and it has a lot of character and world development that makes it a really time-consuming book. There’s so much to remember and so much happening that you have to pay extra attention but it’s so good. I’m really liking it so far but it’s gonna take me some time to read it but I wont give up. I can do this. I believe in myself. FEAR NOT THE BIG BOOK!!!!
- The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson Book #5)- I started reading this lovely book very recently and I’m already like 150 pages in. I never read Percy Jackson when I was younger and I decided that I wanted to give it a try to see what the hype was about and I’m glad I did. These books are really good. Do I feel like maybe if I read them before I would be more obsessed with them? Yes. Do I still love them anyway? YES. I expect a lot from this book and I hope it meets my expectations.
- New Girl- I started this series because I need something that helped me stop the stress from finals and college. And this was it. Ill admits it’s not the best thing I have ever seen but it has its moments. Its just light and funny and it served its purpose as a stress-reliever.
- Once Upon A Time – This has become one of my favorites TV shows ever. I just love fairytale retellings. I got held back because of college and stuff so I decided that enough was enough. So I binge-watched 7 episodes that I hadn’t watched from the new season.
- Attack on Titan- As I mentioned before I watch anime so yeah.. this is an anime but I refuse to talk about this its too soon… I can’t deal with this. *starts hyperventilating* I. Loved. This
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019