Taking a look back at what happened in the month of May.
Gen’s Life Happenings
- Things got so much better in May. I honestly couldn’t be happier. This past week of May has actually been great and I feel really happy 🙂
- I got my Bachelor’s!! Seriously, this is probably the best because I’m finally done! (Latte Scoop edition of this will be up in a few weeks)
- I went on a cruise! My parents took me on a cruise as a grad present and I had so much fun! I actually read around 4 books while at the cruise, which is surprising. I did spent a whole day just reading (it was the day at sea so I grabbed a book, went to the pool deck in my bathing suit and read, read, read!) (Latte Scoop edition of this should be up next week)
- I also stayed at my boyfriend’s house with 23 other people (the house is a mansion and actually finding someone in that house could be a struggle) and we went to rivers and beaches!
Books Gen Read
I read a total of 15 books! I really didn’t think I’d read this many considering I had a final and the practicum to finish, but I was able to make time for all of these amazing books. And I read 14 books for Clean Sweep ARC challenge!
- Bring Me Back ★★★★½
- Autofocus ★★★
- Me Before You ★★★½
- Wasted Words ★★★½
- Even If the Sky Falls ★★½
- One True Loves ★★★★★
- Good Girl ★★★★½
- From This Day Forward ★★★★
- The Game That Breaks Us ★★★★
- This Is My Brain on Boys ★★★★
- The Last Time We Were Us ★★★
- One Lucky Hero ★★★★½
- The Way to Game the Walk of Shame ★★★★
- Suriving High School ★★★★
- How It Ends ★★★★
Gen’s Memorable Mentions
These three books have to be the best books I read in May, especially One True Loves, which is my best read of the year!!
Gen’s Lowest Rating
I really wanted to like it but it was difficult to do so. I couldn’t connect to the characters. I did love the New Orleans setting, though.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- [2 May] The Summer Games: Settling the Score by R.S. Grey ★★★★
- [3 May] Undecided by Julianna Keyes ★★★★½
- [5 May] Paper Princess by Erin Watt ★★★★★
- [6 May] Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann ★
- [16 May] Even If the Sky Falls by Mia García ★★½
- [19 May] Wasted Words by Staci Hart ★★★½
- [23 May] Good Girl by Lauren Layne ★★★★½
- [27 May] Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin ★★★★★
- [27 May] The Lifeboat Clique by Kathy Parks ★★★
- [30 May] One Lucky Hero by Codi Gary ★★★★½
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019