Taking a look back at what happened in the month of March.
Gen’s Life Happenings
I’m doing this post very late at night and my brain won’t cooperate it sharing with you guys what I did this month so feel free to check the Weekly Latte Rewind category if you want to know about everything I did since I write my weekly shenanigans on there 🙂
Books Gen Read
- Dreamology ★★★★: This was a pleasant surprise. It was different and kind of unique. My full review will be posted on April 7 🙂
- 26 Kisses ★★: Nope, guys. Just no. It started off good and then the main character pissed me off to no end and I just couldn’t deal.
- Scoring Wilder ★★★★: This is my second book by R.S. Grey and it was so so good! It was so hilarious and hot! I can’t wait for The Summer Games!
- Elastic Hearts ★★★★: Man, I loved this one. Reading about Victor and Nicole together was so cute and so sexy. Victor really is the hot alpha male. (Review)
- My Kind of Crazy ★★★: This one was good. It started off really fun but then it slowed down and the excitement I had at the beginning, pummeled to the ground. (Review)
- Addicted to You ★★★★: I re-read this for the readalong and my arms were wide open to receive my babies once again!
- Ricochet ★★★★: Re-read for the readalong. I forgot how tough it was for Lily while Lo was away and I suffered once again with her.
- Never Stop Falling ★★★★: I was excited for this one but then found out it had a trope I don’t like at all but the author surprised me! She did it so well that I just ended up falling in love with the story and the characters. Review will be posted on April 5 🙂
- Addicted For Now ★★★★½: Another re-read for the #AtCSreadalong and the feels were real!!! Gosh, LiLo has gone through so much together. My comfort is that they have one another and their friends. Otherwise, I’d be an even bigger mess than what I was when I re-read it.
Lately, I haven’t been reading much. I used to read almost 20 books a month so I’ve been taking it easy and reading only when I truly want to. I used to force myself to read when I wasn’t in the mood for anything but now, I’m taking the time to have some me time and focus on other things. Yes guys. Reading is everything in my life. Don’t be so shocked. But I’m signing up for the ARC April so I may be reading quite a lot this coming month.
Gen’s Fave Book
I really really really loved these two novels so much! I was super surprised by Never Stop Falling, seeing as it includes a trope I don’t like but it was done incredibly well, in my opinion and the book was just full with feels so I was going crazy with it. Guys, #VICOLE is alive! I loved reading Elastic Hearts! It’s a bit different from the previous novels and I just gahhhh! So much love for this one.
Gen’s Fave Re-Read
I LOVED RE-READING THE START OF THIS SERIES! I read three books of the series and while I loved all three, Addicted to You has to be my fave one for this month.
Books Gaby Read
- Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets ★★★★
- Me Before You ★★★★★
- Lola and the Boy Next Door ★★★★
- Dreams of Gods & Monsters ★★★★★
- Dreamology ★★★
Gaby’s Favorite Book
I absolutely loved these 2 books. Me Before You was such a good and emotional book, I still shed a tear thinking of it. And Dreams of Gods & Monster was an AMAZING conclusion to this series. If I could describe this book with one word it would be chaotic but it was amazing.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- [17 Mar] Elastic Hearts by Claire Contreras ★★★★
- [24 Mar] Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry ★★★★
- [30 Mar] My Kind of Crazy by Robin Reul ★★★
- [16 Mar] The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh ★★★★
- [21 Mar] Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes ★★★★★
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019