Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we get to make bookish lists!!
This week’s topic: All About Audio freebie
- Unbreak My Heart broke my heart in such a beautiful way! The narrators were fantastic.
- Archer’s Voice was another bitter-sweet story that I loved and the narrators did a great job in portraying the characters, especially Archer.
- Symptoms of Being Human had a unique voice when it came to Riley and the narrator was THE perfect voice for Riley.
- Wallbanger was freaking hilarious on audio. I laughed out loud so many times!
- YOU was beyond creepy and Santino Fontana IS Joe’s voice, hands down. I cannot picture anyone else giving Joe a voice.
Audios I Want to Listen
- I can’t remember who rec’d me Of Beast and Beauty but I’ve been dying to listen to it.
- I have Furious Rush‘s audio to review and I’m so excited for it!
- My boyfriend has told me to listen to Ready Player One. I listened to the first few chapters, and it’s actually good! I need to continue, though.
- Nereyda from Nick & Nereyda’s Infinite Booklist rec’d me Illuminae and Ugly Love! I’ve only read Ugly Love out of the two (and loved it) so I’ve been meaning to listen to it. (You should totally read Nereyda’s audio review on Illuminae here.)
BONUS SOUNDTRACK REC
I lately love HAMILTON! I was one of those that said I would never listen HAMILTON because I was sure it was a waste of time. HA! It’s actually the best thing ever. I’ve only listened to this album since April. I listen to it everyday and it’s the only thing I listen to. Some say they’re not into Rap music. Guess what? This album isn’t all Rap music. There are also mellow songs, songs that will put you to dance, songs that will make you cry, songs for everything! You can listen to this on Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, or this playlist on YouTube 🙂
That’s it from me! Now, it’s your turn to give me your rec’s!
Leave your rec’s / links to your post below!
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019