Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course e-books!
This week I got a lot of books and I am so happy! I got IGNITE by Lily Paradis as an ebook BUT the publisher sent out the paperback so I will be getting that next week 🙂 I also got THREE books that my lovely fiance gifted to me. It was all surprise and they were books I was eyeing at Walgreens. The thing is, I NEVER told him I wanted those books but it was like he just knew. I am so keeping him forever 😀
(Click on the pictures and it will take you to the book’s Goodreads)
Books gifted to me by an author (paperback):
BEFORE YOU by Amber Hart: The author sent me the signed paperback copy, three signed bookmarks and the signed wrap around cover for AFTER US
Weekly Roundup is The Sunday Post, hosted by Kim over at Kimba The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where we recap what happened on the blog this week! What I will do is post the links to some posts, not all.
- Release Day: Ignite by Lily Paradis + Excerpt & Goodreads Giveaway
- Release Day: Iron Pendulum + Giveaway
- Release Day: Guardian by Courtney Cole + Excerpt & Giveaway
- Cover Reveal: London Loves by Theresa Troutman + Trailer & Teasers
- Spotlight: Trusting You by L. P. Dover + Excerpt
- Review: Dare To Surrender by Carly Phillips + Giveaway
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019