Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual and Recap is The Sunday Post, hosted by Kim over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where we recap what happened on the blog this week!
What happened on the blog this week?
Check out our new feature where we share our obsessions of the week, whether they are books, TV shows, movies, music, even candy or food and mugs and toys!
You can check out the first post now. Join the link up tomorrow!
- [7 Jun] Latte Nights Obsessions #4
- [9 Jun] Top Ten Anticipated Releases of 2015
- [10 Jun] A Matter of Time by Lisa M. Basso ★★★½
- [13 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #47 & Recap
I got a B on my Biology test!! This needs a celebration! (That test was harder than the ones I take for my concentration classes…) Of course, I decided to celebrate by buying books and a Minion Funko Pop!
I loved Winning the Player, so of course I 1-clicked Charming the Outback!
I went to Sam’s and bought Red Queen!
The lovely Erica @ Novel Ink lended me Roomies. I had mentioned this book to her because it was recommended to me so she bought it and lent it to me. I already read it and unfortunately rated it 1 star.
The lovely guy I am dating gifted me The One! He also gave me Ready Player One, which he read (yes, he reads!)
My mom gifted me The Heir!
What did you get this week? Comment your links below. I would love to check out what you got 🙂
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019