Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual and Recap is The Sunday Post, hosted by Kim over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where we recap what happened on the blog this week!
What happened on the blog this week?
Check out our new feature where we share our obsessions of the week, whether they are books, TV shows, movies, music, even candy or food and mugs and toys!
You can check out the first post now. Join the link up tomorrow!
- [14 Jun] Latte Nights Obsessions #5
- [16 Jun] After Hours by ★★★
- [16 Jun] In Your Heart by Micalea Smeltzer ★★★★½
- [19 Jun] Things That Make Me More Happy Than Not
- [20 Jun] Stacking the Shelves #48 & Recap
Hi Guys, I don’t think you guys know this but I’m currently on vacation with my family in Orlando, Florida. It’s been really fun and of course, me being well.. me, I had saved up money to buy some new books so here is what I got.
Barnes & Noble
Tarzan of the Apes: : Goodreads
Summer I Turned Pretty : Goodreads
What did you get this week? Comment your links below. I would love to check out what you got 🙂
- Goodbye… - November 6, 2016
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - July 11, 2016
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins ||Sadly Unsatisfying - June 15, 2016