Top 5 Wednesday | #T5W is a meme on Goodreads by Sam from ThoughtsOnThomes.
This week’s topic: Top Five Books to Get You Out of a Reading Slump
- Six of Crows / Crooked Kingdom – I am so late to this party! This duology is amazing!! I basically ate these books in a matter of days, and it completely got me out of my slump!
- A Court of Thorns & Roses (series) – This is a double edged sword; the first time I read the first two books in this series, I was in a reading slump for weeks. Actual weeks. BUT on my second read, they were slump enders!
- Fangirl – The fact that you’re reading this post means there is a good chance that you too are a fangirl of one sort or another! If this is true for you, grab this book and read it, then read it again!
- Harry Potter – Do I need to qualify this? If you’ve never read this series, close this webpage immediately and go read it!!! If you have read this series, you know this is a slump ender!
- Tough Shit: Life Advice From a Fat Lazy Slob Who Did Good – Yeah, that’s right. This is a series of essays by one of my heroes, Kevin Smith, and it always gets me out of slumps!
Latte Nights Readers:
Have you read or will you read these books?
Do you have a #T5W post I should be reading?
Let me know in the comments below!
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- Top 5 Wednesday | Books to Get You Out of a Reading Slump. - March 22, 2017
- Top 5 Wednesday | Book Trends You’re Tired Of. - February 8, 2017
- Heartless | Full of Heart and Lemon Tart(s)! - February 1, 2017