Top 5 Wednesday | #T5W is a meme on Goodreads by Sam from ThoughtsOnThomes.
This week’s topic: Books From Before You Joined ___
- I’d Tell You That I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You (series) – I initially picked this book up in middle school because the title and cover were cool and it was about spies! After gushing about this book so much to one of my friends, she got into the series too, and one night we sat on her couch until around four in the morning reading these books.
- Gilda Joyce series – I checked this book out of the public library one summer during middle school and fell in love. The series follows Gilda Joyce, a young girl who considers herself to be a psychic investigator, and each book is centered around a different paranormal case. (I own the first three books in the series, and just ordered the last two…oops).
- Twilight (series) – This one is pretty self explanatory, everyone was obsessed with these books. My cousin told me about them, and I DEVOURED them. I made my best friends read them, and we ended up camping outside the mall so we could buy tickets to meet some of the actors before the first movie came out (I cried when Taylor Lautner shook my hand).
- Enthusiasm – Another middle school library find. It’s about a highschool girl and her best friend acting in a play at the all boy’s boarding school nearby. I LOVED this book, I checked it out the library so many times because I was always rereading it.
- Letters to a Young Gymnast – Nadia Comaneci’s memoir was a birthday gift from a family member who knew how much I loved gymnastics. This was such an emotional book, I was so anxious reading about Nadia defecting from Romania, and also felt really cool when I recognized technical gymnastics terms and individuals she was talking about.
Latte Nights Readers:
Have you read or will you read these books?
Do you have a #T5W post I should be reading?
Let me know in the comments below!
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Book Blogger at Latte Nights Review
Victoria is a twenty-two year old from Texas. She’s an avid reader of YA and NA, and reads at least seventy books a year. She is new to blogging, but excited to meet new people and share her favorite books. In addition to being a book hoarder, Victoria is a former gymnast, a coffee enthusiast, and aspires to be a mental health counselor.
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- HUNTING PRINCE DRACULA | BLOG TOUR REVIEW + GIVEAWAY - September 26, 2017
- TOP TEN TUESDAY | BOOKS ON MY FALL TBR - September 19, 2017
- WEEKLY LATTE REWIND ~ 9.16.17 | LOTS OF BOOKS + LOTS OF NETFLIX - September 16, 2017