Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we get to make bookish lists!!
This week’s topic: Top Ten Anticipated Releases of 2015
- Chasing River: I have the eARC but I really like the cover and want it!! I loved Becoming Rain a lot!
- Maybe Me: I loved Before You, my favorite YA contemporary romance story and I loved After Us. I cannot wait for the third book! The main character has spunk and seems badass.
- November 9: It’s Colleen Hoover! Enough said.
- Long Way Down: The Addicted series by Krista and Becca Ritchie is coming to an end with some Raisy! I ship them so much! This series has been eye opening and fascinating.
- Lux: This is a psychological series that left me breathless and left me INSANE! My medical bill will be going to the author. Nocte and Verum have been…… No words! I just… aghhh it needs to be read by everyone of you!
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Mass– This book is the next book in the Throne of Glass series. Im so so excited for this book, I just can’t wait.
- The Rose Society– Is the sequel to The Young Elites by Marie Lu. I haven’t read The Young Elites so you may be wondering why is this book in my most anticipated? Well, let me tell you guys a little secret, I don’t read books in a series/ trilogy that don’t have the next one out or near the release date. That is simply because I HATE TO WAIT!
- Six of Crows- This book intrigued me with just the cover and the premise so I can’t wait to read this story.
- Ice Like Fire- Same deal as The Young Elites. The first book “Snow like Ashes” is out but nothing else so I’m waiting for this one to come out to dive into this world.
- Carry On- I love Rainbow Rowell, she is one of my auto-buy authors so I’m definitely getting this book.
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019