Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, where we get to make bookish lists!!
This week’s topic: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR
1. Hunting Prince Dracula – By the time this is posted, I’ll probably have finished this one. This is the perfect Fall read, the atmosphere is creepy and gothic, the perfect book to curl up with this season!
2. The Raven King – I started rereading the series over the summer, but haven’t finished this one yet. Fall seems like the perfect time to finish it.
3. A Darker Shade of Magic – Another Fall book I’m currently reading. I’ve had this on my shelf for over a year, and am finally getting to it because I’m participating in a read along for it here.
4. Fangirl – I Love this book, and Fall seems like the perfect time to reread it. The book starts with twin sisters Cath and Wren starting college, which starts in the Fall, therefore it’s a Fall read.
5. Tower of Dawn – I didn’t think I was going to read anymore of Sarah J. Maas’ books, but I’ve heard so many good things about this one so I gave in and bought it. Hopefully I can get to this one real soon!
6. The Madman’s Daughter – Another book I’ve had on my shelf for a while, I know it’s supposed to be creepy and gory, a perfect read since Halloween is coming up!
7. The White Album – This one is mostly on the list because I want to read Joan Didion before the documentary comes out on Netflix.
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – I’ve had this on my shelf for YEARS, and I think I tried reading it once but never finished. I’ve heard this book is supposed to be kind of creepy and supernatural, so it’s a perfect Fall read for me.
9. Without Merit – I have a love/hate relationship with Colleen Hoover’s books. There are a few I love so much, and others I didn’t like at all. I’m not sure where this one will fall yet, but I’m excited to get to it!
10. There’s Someone Inside Your House – I’ve heard mixed reviews about this one, but it’s Stephanie Perkins so I’ll read it anyways.
What’s on your Fall reading list? Do we have any of the same books? Any books you think I should check out? Let me know!
- Read Five Buy One Update | 8 - July 3, 2020
- Quarantine Wrap Up | 3 - June 30, 2020
- The Player Next Door Review | Contemporary Romance - June 19, 2020