Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- On Sunday, my family, boyfriend and I went to the re-opening of a park on the other side of the island and it was brutal. We woke up at 6 AM to head over there and it was so full! But since it’s big, I didn’t really feel it was packed until we went to the attractions but even then the line was less than an hour (except for the boats with pedals which you could easily be there for 2 to 3 hours). I really had a blast and I was dead by the time night had arrived.
- On Thursday, my boyfriend took me out to eat at our fave restaurant. Then we went to his house and watched a few episodes of Young & Hungry. After that, he took me to Baskin Robbins! I really had such a nice time that day <3
- The rest of the week has been spent on running errands but I’m finally done!
- I GOT WI-FI!! OFFICIALLY! My parents decided to (finally) pay for the whole installation and now I have WIFI!!!!! But… I swear, there’s always a but. My laptop (rather, Windows 10) has been a pain in my ass since it was installed so it won’t really connect to the Wi-Fi in my room. I’m hoping my techy boyfriend can reset it back to Windows 8 so I can start using my laptop in my room.
- School starts next week :'( But it’s my last semester so I’m happy about that.
When Harper Collins adds titles on Edelweiss, I go crazy… It’s really hard to not request! It’s like “pretty covers” and “interesting story” and and and my hands want them… I ended up buying all at once the rest of the Addicted series and Calloway Sisters series!
- For Review: The Way Back to You
- For Review: Even If the Sky Falls
- For Review: The Last We Were Us
- For Review: Ask Me How I Got Here
- Bought: The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats
- Bought: The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: A Magical Christmas Menu
- Bought: Thrive
- Bought: Addicted After All
- Bought: Fuel the Fire
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I started Kiss the Sky and realized I was going to end up binge-reading which is what I’ve been doing this week. I re-read Hothouse Flower because Raisy is life! RAISY IS FREAKING OTP! I’m already on Addicted After All. I’m telling you, I’m binging this series. The sad part is I haven’t stuck to my own readathon… Don’t judge me!
- Finished: The Start of Me and You ★★★★½
- Finished: Assassin’s Heart ★★★★
- Finished: Kiss the Sky ★★★★★
- Finished: Hothouse Flower (re-read) ★★★★★
- Finished: Thrive ★★★★
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
Starting to request books for review in edelweiss and netgalley. Yay! I’m excited!
- For Review: The V Girl by Mya Robarts
- For Review: Finding Hope by Colleen Nelso
- For Review: The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
- For Review: Girl in the Dark by Marion Pauw
- For Review: This is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang
- For Review: Heartless by Leah Rhyne
- Bought: Keeping Her (Losing it Novella)
- Bought: Faking it
- Bought: Emmy & Oliver
- Bought: Poison Study
- Bought: The Mistake
- Bought: The Score
- Bought: Doon
- Freebie: Playing For Keeps
GABY’S WEEK IN READING
- Finished: Heir of Fire ★★★★★
- Finished: Scarlet ★★★★½
- Finished: Keeping Her (Losing it Novella)★★★★
- Finished: If I Stay ★★★★
- Finished: The Mistake ★★★★★
GABY’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [10 Jan] Clean Slate Read-A-Thon Kick Off!
- [12 Jan] 2015 Books We Didn’t Get To || Top Ten Tuesday
- [14 Jan] Book Cover Hunt | Clean Slate Read-A-Thon Challenge!
- [16 Jan] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 1.16.2016
What did you add to your shelves this week? Share with us!
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 5.13.17 | Wedding + Magic Kingdom - May 13, 2017
- Who She Was by Stormy Smith | Second-chance + friendship - May 10, 2017
- 2017 May Clean Sweep ARC Challenge! - May 4, 2017