Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- On Saturday, my BF and 38 (possibly more) people went out to eat and to bowl! It was so much fun! At the bowling alley, they had really good music so we danced and sung a lot 🙂
- My BF, his brother with his GF, and I went to a restaurant in front of the beach called Asia Italy and we ate a lot. The best part was obviously the Cheesecake Frito 😀
- I went out with a friend of mine (the one in the picture that has goggle glasses) to see SPLIT and shit, that movie was good! We are both Psych graduates so we kept discussing the movie and everything. The movie left us shocked and completely creeped out but it was amazing and I highly recommend it!
for review (eARCs + ARC + audio + unsolicited ARC)
So many books this week! The ones I was most excited to receive were Anything You Can Do and Until It Fades! I already read Dark Hearts, which I loved, so I was happy Micalea sent me an ARC to add to my collection 🙂
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
Loved ACOTAR!!!! Any Time and Any Place was really good! Definitely better than the first book.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
Already falling hard for this hate-to-lovers romantic comedy! <3 (It’s real hate, you guys.)
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [25 Jan] Bell Let’s Talk Day
- [26 Jan] Aquaman Vol. 1 The Drowning by Dan Abnett ★★★
- [28 Jan] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 1.28.2017 | Going Out + Food!
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019