Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- So, I started off the new year without my alarm going off. Great start, right? I was going to go to my BF’s house so I had to wake up early. I ended up getting ready in less than 30 minutes (this includes showering, getting dressed, put on makeup, fix the bed, finish packing). Once I arrived at my BF’s house, everything was great. We went out to eat two times while I was over there, played lots of games, and had a fantastic time. This is probably the best time I’ve ever had with my BF and his family <3 Oh and we had Fried Cheesecake!
Super beyond excited for these two novels!!! *squeals*
I’ve seen lots of praises for this book and it was on sale so I had to get it 😀
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I LOVED The Girl Before! (Read my 5 stars review). Best read to start off 2017.
Lucian Divine wasn’t good at all. Well, it started off great and along the way, I was cringing so much! It was a trainwreck.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
It’s taking me forever to get through this novel :/
AMANDA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- What a week! If this week was indicative of the whole of 2017, than I would like to say sorry to the entire world, I will be last minute or late for EVERYTHING! Lol. This week was ridiculous! My computer died… I watched it die and I could do nothing. Stupid thing was only six months old. SIX MONTHS! My laptop is younger than my son! And it just was like “Hey, look, my owner has tons of stuff to do – FAGETABOUTIT!” (Yes, I give inanimate objects opinions; yes, those opinions are usually of a snarky Italian nature)
In better news –
Spencer turned nine months old on Thursday! Wooo! Went for his checkup and he is all good! 2 ft, 6 in tall and 21.9 pounds!! Little fatty!! Spencer’s dad moved into a gorgeous new apartment near Spencer and I, which is awesome because now we get to see him more! And I finally got my online classes sorted out and begin class on Tuesday!
It has been a good week for ARCs!! *giddy squealing and clapping*
I cannot show you a picture of the books on my “bought” list… Because there are too many!
This week – WEEK only – I got 25 books.
My name is Amanda, and I’m a bookaholic!
AMANDA’S WEEK IN READING
Shadow and Bone is amazing!!! ….after chapter 15. Ugh.
Green Arrow and Superman – volume one of each – are ARCs for a review coming this week!
Lucian Divive is trash. Total garbage. DNF. WTF.
AMANDA’S CURRENTLY READING
Do not let this fool you… I have been “reading” My Lady Jane on Audible for like a month, and I have been 34% through Heartless for basically the same length of time.
Holidays really get to me, eh?!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [1 Jan] Happy New Year | 2017 Challenges
- [2 Jan] Hooked on Trouble by Kelly Siskind ★★★½
- [3 Jan] Top Ten Tuesday
- [3 Jan] Fly with Me by Chanel Cleeton ★★★½
- [3 Jan] Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton ★★★★
- [3 Jan] On Broken Wings by Chanel Cleeton ★★★★
- [4 Jan] The New Blogger!!
- [5 Jan] The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney ★★★★★
- [6 Jan] Persepolis | An important read. ★★★★½
- [7 Jan] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 1.7.2017 | Fried Cheesecake + A Dead Computer.
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 2.18.17 | Valentine’s Day + Mental Health. - February 18, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 2.4.2017 | G & A’s Big Changes + Decisions. - February 4, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 1.21.2017 | Coffee + Readalong News! - January 21, 2017