Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- I went to a Food Truck Park and had such a blast! I went with a few of my parent’s friends that I’ve known since I was a baby. They are a hilarious bunch so I had lots of fun with them. I also tried my first Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino of the season! It was so gooooood!
- I SAW THE HAMILDOC AND CRIED!!! It was so beautiful! I wish there would be more documentaries surrounding this musical so I can get more behind the scenes footage!
DISCOUNT CODES FOR YOU!
- You can get 20% off with GENESISREYES20 code! I love Pura Vida Bracelets because they work with various foundations so when you make a purchase, $1 gets donated to the foundation (I’m eyeing the Self-Harm and Suicide bracelets). Plus, for every purchase, you help provide full-time jobs for artisans in Costa Rica!
- Molly’s Book Nook opened up a new shop that I’m so in love with!! It’s called the Blu Bear Bazaar! I love all of the designs that Molly has created and the prices/shipping prices are great! I can’t wait to show you a tank top and tote bag that’s already on the way. I’ll be using the tote bag all the time, especially for my coffee shop runs with books 😀 You can get 10% off with CUBGENESIS10
for review (physical ARCs)
Rachel sent me her latest book A Place in the Sun which I LOVED!! And look at all the cute swag!
I was shocked when J. Daniels messaged me, asking me if I wanted Four Letter Word and Hit the Spot. I legit froze and then fangirled so hard! I love this author so much so it meant so much she noticed my Instagram and loved it.
for review (e-ARCs | audiobook)
I wasn’t sure I would get Keepsake since I requested it late but Nina is awesome and she sent it my way. I read it in a day and holy hell, that was fantastic and so hot *fans face and swoons all over again*.
It’s no surprise that I love Lauren Layne, but I actually hadn’t read her Oxford series until this week and loved it so much I had to request Someone Like You and I got it *does a little dance*
I love bad boys and fake dating in books so of course, I had to request The Bad Boy Bargain! I’m hoping for a very light and fun read with this one. I had gotten the finished copy for Hungry Heart but I really wanted the audiobook so I’m very glad I got it for review.
borrowed | bought
I got I Wish You Were Mine from the library. I haven’t started it yet because it wasn’t Nick’s favorite book so I’m hesitant with it.
I had to get Into the Blue since two weeks ago Berkley sent me the first and third book of the series. I’m hoping to bing-read the series in November or December.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
This was a very good reading week! Irresistibly Yours, Bittersweet, and Keepsake were fantastic reads! They had me swooning so much, especially Zachariah from Keepsake. Wrecked is a novel that’s very impacting when it comes to non-consensual sex in college and how the colleges deal with it. The Best Possible Answer was an okay read. Nothing really memorable, to be honest.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [24 Oct] A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey ★★★★★
- [24 Oct] The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon ★★★★½
- [25 Oct] To Love and to Cherish by Lauren Layne ★★★½
- [29 Oct] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 10.29.16 | Pumpkin Spice + Discount Codes
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019