Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- On Sunday, my mom and I went to the mall to get my cousin a gift for her birthday and we ended up buying two shirts for each of us and jeans for me. The good thing is we wear the same size and have similar styles so really, I got 4 and she got 4 lol
- During the week, I went to the coffee shop to drink coffee and do some blogging. And there was the cutest pitbull I’ve ever seen! She was huge but so freaking adorable and polite. She would lay on her owner’s lap and she wanted attention, she would get up and nudge him with her paw. I fell in love right there.
- Mom has been sick for more than a week so for two days this week she stayed home. I made breakfast for both of us and I have to say it was delicious!
I’ve liked Hart’s books in the past so I’m hoping I enjoy this one! I got emailed to review When a Marquess Loves a Woman and I know Alyssa loved the first two books so I’m giving this a shot 🙂 TWISTED PALACE ARRIVED!!!!! *throws confetti, pops champagne*
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
covers link to reviews
I really enjoyed The Lovely Reckless! I need more books on illegal racing 😀 Deadly Silence was my first book by Zanetti and it won’t be my last one! That was so freaking good and so thrilling, it’s not even funny. I devoured that book. Snowfall on Haven Point is a sweet and cute adult romance that I really liked 🙂 I read Twisted Palace as soon as I got it! I went to sleep at almost 1 AM but it was worth it.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [3 Oct] Cover Reveal: A Place in the Sun by R.S. Grey
- [3 Oct] Deadly Silence by Rebecca Zanetti ★★★★
- [4 Oct] The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia ★★★★
- [5 Oct] The Life She Wants by Robyn Carr ★★★
- [6 Oct] Snowfall on Haven Point by RaeAnne Thayne ★★★½
- [8 Oct] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 10.8.16 | Waffles!
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019