Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- I’ve been doing Blogilates this week and I feel so good! Honestly, I didn’t even want to exercise (even though I know I should). My boyfriend knows how out of shape I am when we go out to the river so he has been telling me to at least walk. I knew he was right so instead of walking, I jumped into Blogilates. Am I sore and think I will die? Yes and yes. Is it worth all the burning? Hell yeah!
- I went with my family to watch HACKSAW RIDGE and wow. Brilliant movie that I want to see over and over again. I highly recommend this movie. I shed a few tears while my mom shed a fountain and the lady behind us shed a waterfall. It was that impressive and inspiring.
THERE’S STILL CHANCE TO ENTER AND SPREAD THE WORD!!
I received a surprising book mail this week from Atria Books! They sent me the paperback edition of HIDDEN BODIES since it was releasing on Nov. 1st. I actually haven’t finished this book but I hope to pick it up soon.
I got e-mailed from the publisher to review HOOKED ON TROUBLE!! I really liked the second book in the series and I’ve been dying for Raven and Nico’s story!
The author of ROOMMATE ROMANCE e-mailed me to review her book and I had to accept! It’s been a while since I’ve read a good roommate romance novel (since Blurred Lines in 2015) so I’m hoping this is good.
won | gifted
I won Siege and Storm from Girl Plus Books!! (Fun fact: around last year’s Christmas, I won Shadow and Bone!) A few Sunday’s ago, I posted a picture of four pins I had won from AJB Design. Andrew saw the picture and was kind of enough to send me the Book Wyrm pin to complete my collection!
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I read PUNK 57 and CORRUPT in one day! Yes, both of them! I now have a major book hangover and I just want to re-read CORRUPT again. Gah, I just loved how twisted and dark it was! Normally, I don’t read these type of books but hot damn *fans face then turns on air conditioner*
THE DARK ROOM surprised me a lot and I enjoyed the thrill of the case so much!
LADY CLAIRE IS ALL THAT was really good. The banter had me laughing a few times.
THE GIRL WITH THE LOWER BACK TATTOO had me in tears, had me laughing, had me suffering for Amy. My first memoir and it was great.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
Nothing… CORRUPT left me with a major hangover and I don’t know what to read next. I just want more of the Devil Night’s series!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [14 Nov] The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley ★★★★
- [19 Nov] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 11.19.16 | Blogilates + Book Hangover
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019