Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
It’s been such a long time! A lot has happened so I’ll try to divide it but I think I may just make up a separate post because you know me. I loooove to give details.
Also, I won’t be around like I used to. I’ll probably post once in 2 weeks or something.
- I got a job! So in September, I got a job working at the e-pass call center. But then the hurricane Maria happened and the job got out on a hold. We started back in November. But just last week, I got called to work at a private clinic as a secretary. And I get to work with more than 15 doctors! I started this week and I’m in love with my job!
- ENGAGED AND MARRIED! I’ll definitely make a separate post about this since I know you guys were dying to know. But the gist of it is, we got engaged in September, not planning to get married this soon. And then in October, he was like, “Let’s get married 3 days from now.” I was like, “Let’s do it.” And it was amazing! (Yeah, I def need to a make post because I want to share EVERYTHING!)
Over the past few months I have gotten so many books from publishers! But I figured I wouldn’t put them here since I had taken a hiatus from blogging. Now that I’m semi-back, I’ll put the ones I’ve gotten.
I haven’t read anything by Andrea, but Natasha from Book Baristas raves about this author so I had to accept this book to review. I got Without Merit in the mail a few weeks ago. I was beyond surprised to have gotten it. Finally, Chanel Cleeton reached out to me about her new book and when I read what it was about, I just had had had to get it.
Thanks to Atria Books and Berkley Romance!
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I’ll be honest. I’ve been reading, but nothing published. I submerged myself into Wattpad and all I’ve read are werewolf books. I’m not a fan of werewolf stories but Wattpad has some killer ones, especially the rejecting-mate-which-makes-mate-leave-pack-then-comes-back-badass-and-makes-other-mate-regret-ever-rejecting-her stories. I read 13 books in only one week! (That was when I was on hold on working)
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
I’m still on WattPad novels! And I’m actually thinking of writing a story on there. I already have an idea 🙂
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019