Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where I will recap posts, books read, books I received and other bookish stuff. I’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- This week was ebookathon, and I finally got more than one book read that was on my TBR, and more than one book read for a readathon!
- This was one of the busiest weeks of school for me, I had lots of assignments due and hours I needed to finish collecting. I still have a few more things to do before school ends, but it’s significantly less so I’m finally getting to relax a little and actually have time for myself!
- I decided to participate in #netgalleynovember on Instagram, which is basically a challenge to read and write reviews for as many netgalley books as you can during November. Since things are starting to slow down in November, I’m using this time to catch up on all the ARCs I haven’t been able to get to these last couple of months.
I didn’t buy or receive any books this week, and I’m proud of myself and a little relieved! I love getting the opportunity to read advanced copies of books, and realize how lucky I am to get ARCs, but with school and everything else going on recently I’ve fallen behind on the books I need to catch up on.
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
I’m really proud of myself for the reading I got done this week, and that all of them were for ebookathon. Only two of the books were on my official TBR, but that’s also great for me because we all know I’m terrible at sticking to a TBR.
Soft on Soft – This was a cute novella that I really enjoyed and was super quick to get through. I love how upbeat this story was, and I felt so relaxed while reading it. This is a f/f romance novella, and both characters were plus size!
Mine Until Moonrise – I almost DNF’d this novel, and honestly I should have because this was a two star read for me. I enjoyed the first 20-30% of the story, but then it just got really frustrating and I found quite a few problematic issues with it.
Halloween Boo – Wow, this was such a cheesy Halloween novella that I read on Halloween, and I loved every second of it. This is such a fun read, and only took me a little over an hour to read. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a fun, cheesy, Halloween themed romance.
A Favor for a Favor – I was fully intending to wait until closer to the release date to read this (since it doesn’t come out until January), but I kept staring at it on my kindle and thought “what the heck” and read it. I don’t want to share too much yet, because I’ll have a review up closer to release date, but omg I really enjoyed this one!
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [27 Oct] Weekly Latte Rewind 10.27 | Recap of the Last Two Weeks
- [29 Oct] Mooncakes Review | Graphic Novel ★★★½
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- Get a Life Chloe Brown Review + Blitzed | Mini Reviews - January 21, 2020
- Weekly Latte Rewind 1.19 | Happy 2020 - January 19, 2020
- My Darling Duke + Rebel | Mini Reviews - January 10, 2020