Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- Saturday night was the best night of the week for me. I was reading Four Letter Word and talking to Sarah from Words with Sarah. We got carried away with our convo, especially our love for Jamie from Hit the Spot. After that, we tweeted about it and the author started talking to us so it was fun. Here’s my text convo with Sarah:
- I got my Daniel Wellington Classic Black watch!!!! I’m beyond in love with it. It sleeps in the box it came in because I seriously don’t want anything to happen to all the gorgeousness that is this watch *heart eyes* I’m hoping to get the Classy Glasgow later on since it’s another watch I adore. Get 15% off with my code BOOKSDW! I got the 36 MM size and I love how it fits my wrist (I have a very small wrist).
By the way, the croissant toasts with Nutella were delicious!
- I went out with my best friend to a coffee shop and we talked for 3 hours straight and it was so much fun to just relax and drink cappuccino’s and eat acai.
for review (ARCs + unsolicited)
Berkley is always so good to me! *sobs* They sent me I See You and Every Dark Corner, both of which sound freaking fantastic! In Farleigh Field was an unsolicited copy. I’m still not sure if I’m going to read it since I’m not that interested in it.
for review (e-ARC)
I had my eye on this one but never requested. Of course, the book genies wanted me to have it because I got e-mailed to review the book. I didn’t hesitate in saying yes 😀
Sarah raves a lot about this book so I had to buy it. It’s been waiting for me to read it since the beginning of the week so I’m hoping I make time for it this coming week.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
Four Letter Word and Hit the Spot were fucking amazing and so HOT!! I want to move to Dogwood Beach and live with Jamie 😀
It’s Not Me, It’s You was… Honestly for a short book (288 pages), it felt like an eternity! It was good but it felt so long that I wasn’t able to enjoy it much.
One Snowy Night was cute but so short! I know it’s a novella, but that’s the shortest novella I’ve ever read. (Review)
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [31 Oct] The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken ★★
- [31 Oct] Billionaire on the Loose by Jessica Clare ★★★
- [31 Oct] Wrecked by Maria Padian ★★★½
- [31 Oct] My Fair Princess by Vanessa Kelly
- [31 Oct] The Best Possible Answer by E. Katherine Kottaras ★★½
- [4 Nov] One Snowy Night by Jill Shalvis ★★★
- [5 Nov] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 11.5.16 | Fanfictioning + Watch
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 12.2.17 | Surprise and big haul! - December 2, 2017
- Hideaway by Penelope Douglas | Not what I expected - November 27, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 11.25.17 | Gen’s Back & Married - November 25, 2017