Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I picked a co-blogger! I’m super happy with my decision. She’ll be posting some of her old reviews in the month of December, but she’ll be officially introduced in January 🙂
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- On Sunday my boyfriend, our friends, and I had an early Christmas dinner and karaoke sessions! We had such a blast. The food was delicious, the company was great, and we were able to sing a few Hamilton songs on karaoke! My boyfriend stayed over at my house since my house is closer to his job and the dinner ended really late. I was able to wake up early and make him an omelet with toasts!
- On Wednesday I had been craving Papa John’s pizza with garlic sauce. I mentioned that to my boyfriend and when he got out of work, he called me to tell me to go to Papa John’s and order the pizza that he would pay for it. And boyfriend of the year award goes to him, obviously. To you guys, it may seem like nothing, but to me, it was the sweetest thing ever.
for review (physical)
I received London Belongs to Me to review and host a giveaway. I was skeptical about it but after reading the description, I feel like I will love it. I GOT LUCIAN DIVINE‘s paperback from the author for review!! EEEEEEK! I love Renee Carlino! I’ll be buddy reading this with my co-blogger 😀
BOTM reached out to me (and a few other Bookstagrammers) to help promote the fact that they are giving away free 6-month subscriptions! And I got these books, which I’m so happy about.
for review (e-ARCs)
I also got the eARC for Lucian Divine! And another Lauren Layne book! I seriously hope this author never stops writing.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I absolutely loved Hard Hitter!!! The Secret of a Heart Note was such a cute read. Look out for my review this coming week!
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [5 Dec] Hit the Spot by J. Daniels ★★★★½
- [5 Dec] Four Letter Word by J. Daniels ★★★★
- [6 Dec] Someone Like You by Lauren Layne ★★★★★
- [7 Dec] Roommate Romance by Maggie Riley ★★½
- [8 Dec] Blonde Ice by R.G. Belsky ★★★★
- [8 Dec] The Dark Room by Jonathan Moore ★★★★
- [8 Dec] Cover Reveal: Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker
- [10 Dec] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 12.10.16 | Karaoke + Papa John’s
Win a paperback of LONDON BELONGS TO ME!
Alex is a recent college graduate from Florida in love with London, pop culture, and comic cons! (Like many of us, right?) She’s an outsider, a geeky fangirl with dreams of becoming a playwright in a city she’s loved from afar. After a betrayal, Alex flees to London where she believes she belongs. But her past of panic attacks and broken relationships is hard to escape. When her demons team up with a jealous rival determined to destroy her new life, Alex begins to question her life-long dream, her new friends, and whether London is where she truly belongs.
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019