Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
The reason I’ve been absent this week and not being active visiting your blogs it’s because it was finals week so I put all my focus on school. I didn’t even finish a book! I probably only read 70 pages and that was it. On Tuesday, I turn in my final research paper and then I’m done until January 18! More than a month of winter break *throws confetti*
On the very bright side, my best friend Isabel and I went to a mall that’s approx. an hour and a half from my house because it has Starbucks 😀 The sole purpose of going to the mall was to get a travel mug from Starbucks, which they sell for $1.25. So yes, we drove that far for $1.25. And my friend ended up buying it for me as a gift 🙂 And I ordered a Hazelnut Praline Latte for the first time and OH MY GOODNESS! IT’S SO FREAKING DELICIOUS!!
But we took advantage of the trip and went to Bath & Body Works where I got my mom’s Christmas gift and I bought for myself two fragrance mists and a shower gel. We also went to Victoria’s Secret and Forever 21! I bought a short dress and a shirt. I swear, I’m not buying anything else for a while because I spent around $80 that day.
Atria Books sent a copy of Girl Online On Tour and I didn’t even know! It was such a surprise seeing it because I hadn’t requested it. This makes it the second book I get that I haven’t solicited and it feels so good, I could cry.
- For Review: Girl Online On Tour | Goodreads • Amazon
- For Review: A Taste of Utopia | Goodreads
- Bought: Christmas Drinks | Goodreads • Amazon (FREE)
- Bought: Dirty Thoughts | Goodreads • Amazon ($1.99)
- Bought: Dirty Deeds | Goodreads • Amazon ($1.99)
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [7 Dec] What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi ★★★
- [7 Dec] How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo ★★★½
- [8 Dec] New To Me Authors || Top Ten Tuesday
- [8 Dec] Come Back to Me by Mila Gray ★★★½
- [10 Dec] Beautiful Liar by Tara Bond ★★★½
- [10 Dec] Major Misconduct by Kelly Jamieson ★★★
- [12 Dec] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 12.12.15
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
- Currently Reading: Six of Crows
- Currently Reading: Hanover House
- Currently Listening: Made For You
The Clean Slate Read-A-Thon is a read-a-thon to clean your slate (TBR) of 2015 releases.
WHAT DID YOU ADD TO YOUR SHELVES THIS WEEK? SHARE WITH ME!
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 12.2.17 | Surprise and big haul! - December 2, 2017
- Hideaway by Penelope Douglas | Not what I expected - November 27, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 11.25.17 | Gen’s Back & Married - November 25, 2017