Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- Guys, I’m in love with my job! It’s the best, honestly. I love the patients, I love the doctors I work with, I love my amazing coworkers. Everything about it is just great, thanks to God.
- My husband gave me an amazing surprise! There was one day of this week that I went to get my hair done. When I got home, the lights were dimmed and there was romantic music in the background. When I reached the dining room, he had candles on the table and he had cooked!! I’m so in love with this man and so grateful <3
I love gang/motorcycle stories but rarely read them so when this one was offered, I jumped at the chance.
So… I did a thing. Cristina from cristiinareads has been raving about Reason to Breathe series and let me tell you, she was right about raving. I’m only in the first book but wow, it’s great and so heartbreaking!! I’ve seen everyone talking about Sara Ney’s series so of course, I had to get it. I got Tattooed Love because it’s the first book to Timeless. Lastly, I love Kennedy Fox so I needed My Week with the Bad Boy!
I got my ipsy bag and guys, I’M SO IN LOVE WITH IT! I loved everything inside and I just want to buy the normal sized products!! I’ll show you what I got this coming week 🙂
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
This isn’t my fave book from this duo but I still liked it!!
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
This book is breaking my heart </3 But oh so good!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [27 Nov] Hideaway by Penelope Douglas ★★★
- [1 Dec] THE CHAOS OF STANDING STILL BLOG TOUR | REVIEW + FAVORITE QUOTES ★★★
- [2 Dec] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 12.2.17 | Surprise and big haul!
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019