Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR, EVERYONE <3
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- I had a wonderful Christmas Eve! My family and I went out to eat and then went to the carousel (again)!
- For Christmas, we had my stepdad’s family over had a mini party at our house. I left early to drive to my BF’s house and stay for a few days. For all of you who wanted to see what he got me, the pictures are below 😉
- On Wednesday, my family and I went to see The Nutcracker ballet and we had such a wonderful time. Once it was done, we walked to the town’s plaza where they had Just Dance so of course, my mom, cousin and I had to dance.
I think it was Alyssa who brought this book to my attention so I had to request it ASAP when I read what it was about. I was so happy when I got approved!
I won (finally) a signed PB of Addicted to You!!! I also won a Connor Cobalt quote bookmark that I absolutely adore!
Nereyda finally convinced me to get my own Bullet Journal and she was right. This is such a stress reliever. I always feel so calm once I’m done.
GEN’S CHRISTMAS HAUL
From BF and his family
My boyfriend, his mom, and his step-dad got me amazing presents! My BF got me the purse, an Icey Designs planner, and a 2DS. His mom got me the Amazon GC, Victoria Secret’s Crush perfume, Dove chocolates, small planner and the socks. His step-dad got me the Bath and Body Works’ Stress Relief cream!
From my family
My mom got me the bean bag chair, which I’ve been wanting it for so long! And she got me those cute suede boots! My aunt bought a planner and customized it all for me. I love everything she added. She also got me money, and a few other family members gifted me money as well.
From Happy Socks
I received this surprising Christmas gift from Happy Socks for helping promote them this year! I’m totally loving the socks and can’t wait to take a bunch of pictures of them.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I totally liked Everything You Want Me to Be! I was super hooked on the story and couldn’t believe the story had ended *sad tears* Hooked On Trouble was really good, but I felt like a few things were missing.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [26 Dec] Night Watch by Iris Johansen, Roy Johansen ★★★★
- [26 Dec] Dying for Christmas by Tammy Cohen
- [27 Dec] Keepsake by Sarina Bowen ★★★★½
- [27 Dec] Bittersweet by Sarina Bowen ★★★★
- [30 Dec] I Wear the Black Hat by Chuck Klosterman ★★★★½
- [31 Dec] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 12.31.16 | Christmas Haul
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019
- So Thrilling: Under the Lies by Sarah E. Green - March 21, 2019