Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
Lot’s of great things happened this week!
- Sunday: I went out with my BFF and her boyfriend to the Fiestas Patronales (it’s like a city street party with rides and mini concerts). She had to leave at 8:30 PM but I didn’t want to leave. So I messaged a friend if he could make it and he was totally down for it. We went on a ride that’s freaking amazing. We were just laughing non-stop during the ride. Then we waited for a singer to make an appearance and I danced a little bit and sang. I ended up getting home at 3 AM!
- Monday: I had my first class of the Software Development course! It’s safe to say I’m lost but I hope to understand it.
- Wednesday: I went with a friend of mine to a coffee shop at 10 PM and then we hit up a bar to meet up a friend of hers. I had a really great time 🙂
- Thursday: I went to the beach alone and it was so relaxing!!! Then I went to have coffee with a friend and at night, I went to the movies with the friend I went to the Fiestas and another guy friend of mine to watch JOHN WICK 2!
- Friday: I went with the two guys I went to the movies and a girl to a trampoline park and it was great! I mean, by the 20-minute mark I was exhausted LOL But it was honestly amazing.
for review + unsolicited
So many books this week! I’m so excited for all of them <3
For review (requested): Antisocial | Almost a Bride | The Thing About Love | Every Little Thing | The Names They Gave Us | Letters to the Lost | Never Let You Go | Dreamfall | These Things I’ve Done | Blood Rose Rebellion
bought | won
I had pre-ordered Infini so I got it last week but forgot to share it on here! I won A List of Cages through a giveaway on Instagram, along with a $50 gift card!! My broke soul was really happy over this.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
What a great book! It’s really long but this type of books deserves to be long. It was so in depth and the case was mind-blowing. I actually learned a lot of things so I’m really glad I read it.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [8 Feb] Top 5 Wednesday | Book Trends You’re Tired Of.
- [11 Feb] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 2.11.17 | Eventful week
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019