Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- I surprised my BF this weekend! You guys know he is always surprising me so this time, I did it to him! Let me tell you, I got him good and he was so happy. His reaction was priceless. He took me out for brunch to a coffee shop that’s 2 minutes from his house (I need to move to his house, seriously) and had the most delicious coffee! We also went to an organic food restaurant that sells pizza and goodness, that was so tasty. And after eating healthy, we went for some milkshakes at Soft & Creamy 😀
- I went to drink coffee with friends and then went to see Fist Fight, which was so freaking hilarious!! Highly recommend it. It’s a must-watch.
- I also went to the beach with friends and had a really great time!
For the release of All Played Out, I was selected to be in Cora Carmack’s Carmcat’s Street Team! This year, I was also selected to be in Roar’s Street Team!
Since I’m on the street team, I got Roar!! And a physical ARC should arrive in a few weeks 😀 The long awaited CJ is here!!!!!!! I gasped out loud when I saw it on my kindle. I can’t wait to start it!
I was able to get this collection for only .99 cents!!
I went out with my grandma to take her to a few appointments and she got me all this! I’ve been watching lots of everyday makeup tutorials so I’ve been wanting to up my makeup game.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
Undeclared is really lacking the magic that the first book had :/ OMG I’M SO HOOKED ON NEVER LET YOU GO!!!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [19 Feb] He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker ★★★★★
- [21 Feb] I See You by Clare Mackintosh ★★★★
- [24 Feb] By Your Side by Kasie West ★★★½
- [25 Feb] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 2.25.17 | Fun-filled week!
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019