Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
WE HAVE A NEW DESIGN!
BE SURE TO GRAB THE NEW BUTTON!
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- A lot happened this week! On Saturday, my friends and I went to the lighthouse and the beach next to it. We had a fantastic time! And my hair was on point! I had beach waves! The picture that it looks like the water is right below me, it’s actually around 80 ft below me 😀 I live dangerously, I know LOL And then I went out with my two guy friends to eat and play pool
- On Sunday, the guys and I went to the Corona Pro Surf contest and I got a henna tattoo!!! We went to Pizza Hut to eat, saw a movie and then played pool again.
- One of my college friends came to PR to visit her family and she made time to see me, which had me so happy!!
- I actually went to drink coffee with a friend on Wednesday. Then on Thursday, I went with another friend to drink coffee. On Thursday night, my friends and I went out to eat and karaoke! After that, we met up with another group so we could play pool (again).
- On Friday, I finally saw my bestest friend ever. We went to a coffee shop to have breakfast, then we went to Starbucks for more coffee, and then to the mall!
I hadn’t heard of this book before but the description gave me a bit of chills and had super curious.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
This was so good and so much better than the first book!
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
Nothing at the moment.
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [9 Mar] Undeclared by Julianna Keyes ★★★
- [11 Mar] Weekly Latte Rewind 3.11.17 | Lighthouse+Beach+Coffee+Pool
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019