Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- I’ve gotten pretty close with the girl in the picture and we have gone out a lot! This wee, we went to Wal-Mart together and she made me do cartwheels in the store (nobody kicked us out, thank goodness). Then we went out to drink coffee and get henna tattoos! The night we did that, she had a major sugar rush and… Let’s just say she acted like she was drunk and afterward, didn’t remember much. Thankfully, I recorded everything LOL I was just laughing at everything she was doing. We had a major blast!
- On Thursday, I went out with a group of friends to sing karaoke and I got a cone pizza with strawberry lemonade!
- My best friend and I went to get henna tattoos as well at “5 Días Con Nuestra Tierra“, which is a yearly festival celebrated in my town to help promote agriculture, but it’s actually a fun place to be (it’s where my friends did karaoke on stage like I mentioned above). Anyway, we also went to a restaurant for lunch and then get iced coffees.
- My boyfriend and I also went the same day and he got me a sunflower and the woodwork with the coffee design!! Oh, and the lemonade was delicious!
I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!
All of these were recs from a few Bookstagrammers that I’m on a group chat with.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
Sustained was really good! / I started the Checkmate Duet series after the girls from the group chat pushed the series on me and OH MY GOSH KENNEDY FOX IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!! I totally loved these books!!
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
I had to put Appealed on hold so I could read the Checkmate Duet series and will probably stay on hold until I read This Is Reckless.
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [13 Mar] What I Need by J. Daniels ★★★★
- [15 Mar] Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens ★★★★★
- [16 Mar] Every Little Thing by Samantha Young ★★★★½
- [18 Mar] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 3.18.17 | Henna + Festival
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019