Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- My weekend was so good! I spent the day with my BF, and his brother and GF. They cooked lamb, zucchini, pasta, green beans and brownies, and everything was just so good! Then at night, my BF and I ate at Papa John’s and got frozen yogurt and watched Beauty and the Beast! On Sunday, my BF and I went out for ice cream and cinnamon melts at McDonald’s. Before we arrived, we saw two homeless men and my BF was like, “Hold on.” So I stopped in the middle of the street so he could go talk to them and give them some money. My heart melted <3
- On Wednesday, there was the finals of the World Baseball Classic 2017: Puerto Rico vs United States. I ate 10 chicken wings! (Apparently, that’s a lot for one person like me to eat but I always said I loved food ahem.) Sadly, PR didn’t win and got Silver medal but we have celebrated as if they had. We welcomed our players with open arms, a parade, party, etc. And what did the US team get for winning Gold? …… Yeah, nothing. Sorry, US but PR always does it better 😉
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH
Daniel Wellington wanted to collaborate again with me! They sent me a watch from their new line “Classic Petite”. I highly recommend this watch for people with a relatively small wrist since the dial is 32 mm. It looks so classy and elegant!
Use my code BOOKS15 to get a 15% off discount!
I don’t receive anything from when you use my discount. I only get the watch and that’s it.
I was beyond surprised to receive this unsolicited book mail from HMH! So happy I got it! | Berkley sent me a few ARCs so I could give away! | I also got The Animal Under the Fur, which has been so badass!
I can’t believe I actually got it!! I’m so excited for this book!!
Thanks to HMH Books for Young Readers, Berkley, E.J. Mellow and St. Martin Press!
gifted from my BF
My lovely BF has known for a while that I wanted a Bible. I have two Bibles in the English language but I wanted a Spanish one so he surprised me with one that I totally love! It has so many features inside! He also knows that I’ve been wanting to read the Ellen G. White books so he also got me some of them! If you want to know more about God and the truths of this world, I HIGHLY recommend reading EGW books. You can find them for free online or the app for your phone. Just search for EGW Writings 🙂
I believe I won this from Lisa’s Instagram. I wanted to buy it but forgot so when I won this, it was fate!
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I really liked Appealed but the second book is still my fave. | Things I Should Have Known is a wonderful story about Autism, family, sisterhood and friends!
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
It’s so freaking badass and I’m loving it!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [22 Mar] Top 5 Wednesday | Books to Get You Out of a Reading Slump.
- [25 Mar] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 3.25.17 | Watch + Baseball + Date
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 4.22.17 | Adventurous Week - April 22, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 4.15.17 | Camp + Gym time! - April 15, 2017
- Where Good Girls Go to Die by Holly Renee | Angst has never felt so good! - April 13, 2017