Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- On Sunday, my friend (the one with the clear glasses) had a 50s-themed party going on so I went with my BF and another friend. My BF (the one with the sunglasses) and I won best dressed!!! There were two couples there that were born in the 50s so it was great to hear their stories from back then. My BF and I played a couples game and we got second place! Obviously, the couple married for more than 30 years won, but we came second so I’m not complaining.
- I went to see LOGAN with the first two guys on the picture above and holy shit, what a movie! I was not expecting that movie to be so good but WOW! I was blown away! I’m so glad it’s an R-rated movie. It needed to have that reading for it to be so fucking badass!
- I reached 20K on Instagram on February 28! Great way to end the month, right? Well, by March 3rd, I already had 20.4K… I was in shock! Like, what even?! I can’t thank anybody enough for the support everyone has given me <3
Atria Books sent me the paperback copy of He Will Be My Ruin!! St. Martin’s Press sent me the thriller No Easy Target along with treats for a dog, but since I don’t have a dog, I’ll be giving them to my bff’s dog. Lastly, Berkley sent me Pipe Dreams!!! I can’t wait to know more about Beacon!
I’ve been wanting to read the Bully series by PD and realized I was missing this book so I 1-clicked the kindle copy. I’ll be buddy-reading The Checkmate Duet series with Brianna and Alyssa so I ended up buying the rest of the books!
A few weeks ago, Benita (creator of the book sleeves a.k.a. book beaus) messaged me, saying she had no idea I was a fan of her work. She asked me which design I wanted because she would send it to me. I started to hyperventilate!! I went with the coffee design obviously and OMG IT’S WONDERFUL!!! Benita is the real MVP (and the first one ever to design book sleeves so go support her!)
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I was expecting a whole lot more from Undeclared since I loved the first book and it’s the best NA book out there. Unfortunately, this one lacked everything. What I Need was so good! CJ Tully is bae *heart eyes* (But Ben still has my heart.)
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [28 Feb] Goodbye, Month of Love | February Wrap-Up
- [4 Mar] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 3.4.17 | 50s + 20K + Beau!
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 3.25.17 | Watch + Baseball + Date - March 25, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 3.18.17 | Henna + Festival - March 18, 2017
- Every Little Thing by Samantha Young | Everything I hoped for! - March 16, 2017