Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- As I mentioned on the last weekly, I went to camp this past weekend (Friday to Monday) and had such an amazing time! It was a weekend filled with fun and making friends and hanging out with everybody. It’s at a place there’s no signal so everybody was talking to everybody and being social. Saturday night was what we call FADUmpiadas (olympics) and the games were brutal but so much fun. Sunday, the games continued and then there was the banquet which was forest themed. A few went dressed up and I have to say my friend Tati was the best one with her fairy pink costume and flower crown and wand. There were many people there—the ones in the bottom picture are only one FADU and there were around 8 groups so yeah. Lots of people!
FADU is a federation of Adventist university students and we are all a big family. I’m not in it but let’s say I was adopted into it LOL
- I’ve been staying at my BF’s the whole week. I’ll be here until Monday or Tuesday and then I go home. Only to leave next Saturday or Sunday to his house again! Remember how I said my BF got me a few things? Well, since I’m not home, I don’t have most of the things with me. I do have the Calvin Klein workout clothes and Steve Madden nude heels. Next week I’ll show the dress, bikini and flip flops.
- I went to another gym while at my BF’s house: Planet Fitness. I’m so in love with that place! I seriously hope my city opens one in two years because that’s when I finish the contract with HCOA Fitness. My gosh, the gym is amazing! I went with my mother-in-law since she’s a personal trainer and we bonded even more and had a good time 🙂 We went at 7 AM and finished at 10 AM! It was a full workout and I can’t believe I actually wanted to stay and keep going. I’m crazy, I know.
for review (unsolicited)
My mom took one for the team and received my packages and sent me pictures of them. Go, mom!
All of these were unsolicited so I don’t know anything about them. I know of Dream House since S&S had sent me the hardcover when it came out but have yet to read it.
I had two Audible credits so I took advantage and got Gemina! Now I need the Hardcover book.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I’ve been at camp and then BF’s house so no time for reading when life is so beautiful!
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
I did manage to read a bit when my BF had to work (every day from 6 AM – 3AM) so I took a bit of advantage in that and read a bit.
Again, since I was at BF’s house, I forgot to post pictures except one time.
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
I managed to write one book review this week so check it out!
- [13 Apr] Where Good Girls Go to Die by Holly Renee ★★★★
- [15 Apr] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 4.15.17 | Camp + Gym time!
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019