Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
I’LL BE AWAY AT CAMP FROM FRIDAY, APRIL 7 TO MONDAY, APRIL 10 WITHOUT SIGNAL! I’ll be responding to your messages during the week.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- It was my mom’s birthday! She has been celebrating her birthday since Thursday. I’m not kidding. On Sunday, we celebrated with our family and really had a great time 🙂 I want to know if you guys can guess her age without looking at the spoiler. Let me know if you got it right or wrong! View Spoiler »She turned 47. « Hide Spoiler
- The gym has been killing me! But I’m loving it hahaha xD It’s been great, to be honest. My body hurts but it’s all worth it. I’m definitely motivated. I’m even going to sleep early (10 PM) waking up early (8 AM) a few days a week to go to the gym! I’m pumped!
- My boyfriend took me on a shopping spree and got me a dress, bikini for the summer, flip flops, and nude heels from Steve Madden! And he also got me a Calvin Klein exercise outfit that I can’t wait to start wearing. I’ll probably share pictures of this next week 🙂
for review (e-ARCs)
I actually got all of these last week but forgot to add them to the post. I love Stormy Smith and her writing so much so when she asked me to review Who She Was, I immediately said yes! I’m very excited for Our Broken Pieces and Everything All At Once! I hope both are good.
for review (physical ARCs)
St. Martin’s Press surprised me by sending a finished copy of Never Let You Go. I totally loved that book so I’m happy to have the hardcover! They sent me an unsolicited copy of Most Wanted. I might read it, not entirely sure yet.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
Walk of Shame was really light and hilarious. I loved Georgie! I kind of felt the story was rushed, in my opinion. / Where Good Girls Go to Die was so freaking awesome. I loved Liv and Brandon and Staci! And obviously, Parker *swoons*
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
I’ll be at camp so no reading for me!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [3 Apr] It Happens All the Time by Amy Hatvany ★★★★½
- [8 Apr] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 4.8.17 | Shopping with BF + Gym
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019