Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
RECAP OF THE PAST THREE WEEKS!
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
Week of April 23 – April 30
- I’ve been wanting a date with my BF in Old San Juan and we finally got it! We walked so damn much! My legs and feet were screaming in pain but it was worth it. We got Piraguas (shaved ice and covered with fruit flavored syrup) and Ben & Jerry’s! For dinner, we went to Cheesecake Factory and got so freaking full. In San Juan, I got a picture with the flag, and where my BF lives, there’s another flag so I took advantage of that for the #78Pueblos1Bandera.
- I traveled to Orlando, FL with my BF’s family for his cousin’s wedding! We went to the Magic Kingdom and my BF got me the Minnie Mouse ears!! We went mini golfing, Starbucks, Chick-Fil-A, Sweet Tomato, Chipotle (twice).
- The wedding was gorgeous!! My BF’s cousin is a pilot so the wedding was world/pilot themed. To know where you were sitting, you’d get a boarding pass with the destination. Mine was Iceland and the table had Iceland rocks, candy, and the puffin. Inside the box on the napkin, were blue and white M&M’s with the bride and groom’s names and rings. And to sign your name, you could sign it on the globe! It was great. Plus, the music was spot on! Lots of salsa, bachata, and merengue. The Latins in the wedding had a blast for sure.
Week of May 1 – May 6
- My mom took advantage of having her daughter home, so she took me out to eat and went to the movies. I also went out with friends to eat and karaoke! And I went out with my family to eat pizza and donuts. My BF and I went to look at engagement rings and I found one I fell so hard for! We also checked out appliances and houses. We plan on getting married this year so let’s hope to God that we can 🙂
Week of May 7 – May 13
- I went to the beach with my friends and BF and then to eat. Food was great! Like, so tasty and delicious. I also had a coffee date with friends on another day and walked around the lighthouse in Rincon.
Super excited for all these! I already read and loved When It’s Real. Special thanks to Beaulitful Buzz for Until It Fades box with all the goodies, and Sierra Abrams for her book, The Color Project!
At Altamonte Springs, there’s a Barnes & Noble so of course, I went in with Eeny Meeny in mind! Such a thrilling and creepy read!
GEN’S WEEKS IN READING
Pipe Dreams was a really good book! I think it could be my fave. Eeny Meeny was so f-ing creepy but oh so good!! The Names They Gave Us was so beautiful! I need more books like this in my life. Antisocial is a really thought-provoking story on social media. When It’s Real gave me all the SWOONY FEELS! Girl Out of Water was a refreshing story that I really enjoyed.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
Haven’t started this one yet but I should be starting it very soon.
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [10 May] Who She Was by Stormy Smith ★★★
- [13 May] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 5.13.17 | Wedding + Magic Kingdom
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 12.2.17 | Surprise and big haul! - December 2, 2017
- Hideaway by Penelope Douglas | Not what I expected - November 27, 2017
- Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 11.25.17 | Gen’s Back & Married - November 25, 2017