Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- Warriors won!! I went out with my best guy friend and 4 other dudes to watch the game at a bar and I had such a great time! The guys were really…passionate, especially my best guy friend. Lots of screaming and all that LOL.
- I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean and OMG I totally loved it!! I cannot wait for the 6th movie. I have a feeling it will be epic!
- That same night of the movie, I went to play pool with my best guy friend and I won 3 out of 4 games!!! Woo-hoo!! I was celebrating so bad LOL
I was able to snag My Roommate’s Girl from Netgalley!! Corinne Michaels messaged me about reviewing her book Say You’ll Stay and I had to say yes because a lot of people seem to love this book. I got The End of Temperance Dare in the mail from Lake House. This was unsolicited but it sounds interesting so I may read it.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
A Vow of Thorns was so good!! That ending left me like WHAT?! Ugh, so good. I can’t wait for the last book, To Crown a Beast. My Roommate’s Girl was good. I expected to love it but it was just okay for me.
GEN’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [12 Jun] Cover Reveal: Break Line by Sarah E. Green
- [17 Jun] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 6.17.17 | Playing pool
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- I’m Back to Blogging - July 28, 2019
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019