Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
GEN’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- I spent Saturday Saturday with my girls. We drank coffee, ate chocolate cake and talked a lot. Then at night, we watched Sky High and Velvet! Guys, I’m loving Velvet! Such a great series and ahhh!! So much love for it.
- I actually got sick, which is rare. As soon as I felt I was getting sick, I started drinking water, Vitamin C and Echinacea and thanks to God, I recovered very quickly.
- Father’s Day was a great day with my family. I did spend the afternoon sleeping because I was sick. But lunch with them was fun. We went to a restaurant that has a shelf full of board games and you can play them while you wait for the food. We played Trouble and UNO!
- I’ve been eating healthy lately and I actually feel good when I eat healthily. I’m proud of myself for that.
- My BF and I went to Mona Restaurant and got crazy full!! My plate had French Toast with Creme Brulee, scrambled eggs, sauteed potatoes and Nutella with strawberry crepe 😀 I’m also learning how to drive Standard. Only two lessons and I’m a pro! I’m loving it so much!
- I had a night out with the guys and saw 47 METERS DOWN! My goodness, that movie left me without breath. It was so good! I really recommend it, especially for a specific scene.
Nothing at all.
GEN’S WEEK IN READING
I haven’t read anything :/ I’m hoping to finally pick up The Breakdown and Final Girls.
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [21 Jun] Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman ★★★★
- [24 Jun] Weekly Latte Rewind ~ 6.24.17 | Food + Driving Standard
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Genesis (see all)
- Laugh Out Loud Rom-Com: Petal Plucker by Iris Morland - April 9, 2019
- Different & Refreshing YA Mystery: Killing November by Adriana Mather - March 26, 2019
- So Thrilling: Under the Lies by Sarah E. Green - March 21, 2019