Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- Just want to apologize for not posting consistently, I’ve been in the process of packing for my move, and helping my sister pack for school. Once I get situated and on schedule, I’ll start posting more consistently!
- At the beginning of the week my boyfriend drove down to hang out with me. Those few days were super relaxing, we hung out, read, and watched Netflix. We also went to the movies to see Annabelle: Creation. I don’t get scared easily, but the movie was good!
- My baby sister is starting college! We drove up to her school, and are dropping her off and helping her unpack this weekend, it’s such a bittersweet experience.
These are my first arcs! I’m so excited to have gotten them, I read I Hate Everyone But You recently, and I have a review for it coming up soon
I have a problem when it comes to buying books, I can’t stop myself when I walk into a bookstore! Most of these came from a used bookstore, so it’s easier to convince myself it’s okay I keep buying them.
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
I FINALLY finished Lord of Shadows! It’s taken me since June to finish this tome. Eliza and Her Monsters was an amazing book, I loved it and definitely recommend it. My review for London Belongs to Me went up this week, so go check that out!
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [18 Aug] LONDON BELONGS TO ME | CUTE CONTEMPORARY ★★★½
- [19 Aug] WEEKLY LATTE REWIND ~ 8.19.17 | THEY GROW UP SO FAST
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- Get a Life Chloe Brown Review + Blitzed | Mini Reviews - January 21, 2020
- Weekly Latte Rewind 1.19 | Happy 2020 - January 19, 2020
- My Darling Duke + Rebel | Mini Reviews - January 10, 2020