Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where I will recap posts, books read, books I received and other bookish stuff. I’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- Oops I didn’t do a wrap up last weekend so I’ll give an overview of my reading and the books I’ve hauled the last two weeks!
- This weekend was pretty slow for me, I didn’t do any reading Thursday or Friday and I think I needed the break a little bit.
- School is starting this next week, so I’ve been getting ready for the new semester. I’m getting all my notes together, and trying to get into the schedule of school and internship.
- I’ve also been trying to stock up on blog post ideas I have, that way I don’t get too overwhelmed with school, internship, blogging, and life.
I’m pretty proud of myself for only getting three books to review these last two weeks! I’ve heard nothing buy good things about Mooncakes so I’m excited to get to it! Jill Shalvis is always fun, so I’m excited to read her new Christmas book soon! I’ve also hear a lot of things about Would Like to Meet, and I’m excited that I got an eARC!
I went a little crazy these last two weeks with getting new books, but in my defense quite a few of these were free on Amazon, and most of the rest were for my kindle so they were only a few dollars. I’m super excited about Hot Dog Girl because I’ve really wanted to read it, and my coworker gave me her copy a few days ago! I picked up Always Never Yours, Passion on Park Avenue, and Kissing Ezra Holtz at Barnes and Noble on Saturday and I’m hoping to get to some (all) soon!
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
I only shared one picture of Saga, but I read six volumes over these last two weeks, and I’m really really loving the series! I picked up and finished Luna and the Lie last weekend after Mariana Zapata dropped The Best Thing because I wanted to read Luna first since The Best Thing follows one of Luna’s friends…but I still haven’t picked up Zapata’s newest release. The last book I read was How to Love a Duke in Ten Days, and it was so so good! I’ll have a review up for this one soon!
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
I haven’t been reading anything the last few days, but this will probably be the next book I pick up!
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [20 Aug] On the Corner of Love and Hate Review | Contemporary Romance ★★★★
- [23 Aug] He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not Review | Contemporary Romance ★★★½
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?