Weekly Latte Rewind is a weekly feature where we will recap posts, books read, books we received and other bookish stuff. We’ve linked to Stacking the Shelves hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
VICTORIA’S LIFE HAPPENINGS
- I dropped my sister off at college! I’m so excited for her, but I can’t believe that she’s not a baby anymore. Unpacking her was miserable, she had so much stuff and we had to carry it all in the Texas heat.
- I drove NINE hours to get to school. The drive was so long and drove by myself. For three hours there was nothing around me except trees and grass, I had an irrational fear that my car was going to stop working and I would get stuck. But, I made it! And I’m so excited to start school next week!
- New Graduate Student Orientation was this week! My boyfriend and I are both starting grad school, so I had someone to suffer through New Student Orientation with. We got these free tshirts, which are pretty funny.
- It’s been super rainy here the last couple of days, which has been nice. I love reading while it’s raining outside, it’s so relaxing.
I received these arcs this week. I’ll have a review up for Boomerang Boyfriend soon.
I didn’t buy any books this week!
VICTORIA’S WEEK IN READING
It’s been such a hectic week, I haven’t read as much as I typically do.
VICTORIA’S CURRENTLY READING
THIS WEEK IN POSTS
- [23 Aug] TOP 5 WEDNESDAY | BOOKS FROM BEFORE YOU JOINED THE BOOK COMMUNITY
- [25 Aug] TOME TOPPLE WRAP UP | READING BIG BOOKS IS HARD
- [26 Aug] WEEKLY LATTE REWIND ~ 8.26.17 | PREPARING FOR SCHOOL
HAVE YOU READ / LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE?
FOLLOW THE BLOG
Latest posts by Victoria (see all)
- LONDON, CAN YOU WAIT? REVIEW | A FANTASTIC SEQUEL - November 18, 2017
- TOME TOPPLE ROUND FIVE TBR - November 15, 2017
- TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN REVIEW | AN EMOTIONAL READ - November 7, 2017